[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm scum Best way to comit suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 267px_mei_portrait.png (126 KB, 260x340) Image search: [Google]
267px_mei_portrait.png
126 KB, 260x340
I'm scum

Best way to comit suicide?
>>
Little bit drunk so forgive typos
>>
>>17192177
by commiting suicide.
do it.
>>
This board blows massive amounts of ass.
>>17192180
Look at this idiot.

I'm not saying he should kill himself, but being non-specific is the lamest attempt at humor.

It's also the lamest attempt at being helpful.

Be specific.
>>
>>17192180
But what's the best way?
>>
>>17192185
This cunt (mean it in a nice way) makes alot of sense
>>
>>17192185
it's not humor, it's a fucking fact. the faggot who wrote this post is nothing more than an attention whore.

if he truly wanted to die, he could go right on ahead and break a lightbulb to slice his wrists, but not before applying anasthesia to himself. maybe even get drugs to go on a bender and die from kidney failure/heart implosions.

Point? this board does indeed blow ass, and this topic doesn't help.
>>
>>17192206
This guy makes valid points. One less ooster like me = better board. Problem is I'm kinda out atm, so I can't exactly break a bulb and start hacking and slashing. So when I get home what should I do?
>>
>>17192177
Shotgun to the brain stem.
>>
far too often people respond harshly to people like op who say this kind of stuff. But the fact is, people that usual desperately seek attention need it for a reason. so op, i say to you, convince me that your life should be ended and only then will i reveal true way to kill yourself. but only if i cannot answer your woes
>>
>>17192381
>awkward af
> can't even hook up with drunk sluts
> can't handle uni when I'm just a fucking highschool science teacher
> UGLY af
> barely any friends, and the ones i have hate me
>>
>>17192395
what's your family like?
>>
>>17192407
Athletic af. Like my dad played in the NFL for a bit. I've been last in every single sporting event of my life. The only thing I've been involed in is lol mcdojo karate
>>
>>17192417
taking that's past tense, any current hobbies?
>>
>>17192423
Pro wrestling, which I'm training for, weed and now overwatch so not a whole lot to endear my parents
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
if you want to comit suicide, you're gonna need a space ship.

Don't comet suicide. It's a waste of resources, and it might even take years to find and reach the path of a comet.

On the other hand, you'd get your name in history books, albeit as a footnote.

Well, you're gonna need to become an astronaut. You'll need to get into a top aerospace engineering or astrophysics program, and then go on to get a graduate degree in the same field.
>>
so would you say that your biggest depressant is the social aspect in your life? looking for friendship love etc?
>>
>>17192459
dude quit playin
>>
everything you need to know, OP

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
>>
>>17192459
Kek
>>17192463
Sexual kinda relationships. It's just kinda depressing knowing you're inherently disadvantaged compared to tall handsome guys. A girl who I thought was keen on me very obviously got a friend to 'save' her from me, which kinda sucked
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.