[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Man-the-fuck-up-and-quit-being-a-bi tch is in the house.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (39 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
39 KB, 500x334
Dr. Man-the-fuck-up-and-quit-being-a-bitch is in the house. Tell me your problems and I'll tell you why it's petty and to man the fuck up and quit being a bitch.
>>
>>17192066
So there's this asshole thinking he can give advice by being a douchebag... what do
>>
>>17192073
That pretty shit, you don't have any real problems if some guy on the internet is the source of your woes. My advice is quit being a bitch.
>>
i just prolapsed from anal sex wat do
>>
>>17192095
I'm not a medical doctor I just give advice. But I would say man the fuck up, people get prolapsed anuses everyday and they don't cry about it.
>>
>>17192066
Is $400 a good price for a fuck machine
>>
is being cold and synthetic while texting with my date a good way to keep her interested and attracted?
>>
>>17192127
Depends on the machine. That's all I can really say other than man the fuck up and figure out how to handle your finances.
>>
>>17192136
Dao huan fuck machine

Financially I can afford it easily
>>
Enough with the man up baits. If you are so in love with men, embrace your homosexuality and find peace in sucking dick.
>>
>>17192135
Are you saying is being a robot sexy? Not unless you're the fuck machine from the previous poster. Otherwise man the fuck up and quit being a synth.
>>
My brother hates my gf and won't stop bugging me until I break up with her. I even had to leave my house due to problems with him.
>>
>>17192139
Man the fuck up an start you own thread if you want to give advice on sucking dick.
>>
>>17192143
Your girlfriend is probably a bitch. You either live with your parents or roommate with your brother. If it's the former you probably have shit taste in women due to lack of life experience, that will come with manning the fuck up in time. So A. man the fuck up and move out of moms place. or B. Man the fuck up and dump that bitch. or C. Quit being a bitch
>>
I can't stop thinking about the guy that left me this week. He still hasn't picked up his stuff from my place. It was only a two month relationship. I keep hoping he will change his mind and want me. How to stop hoping for this? ;__;
>>
>>17192223
Man the fuck up and pack his shit up in a box if he is too much of a bitch to come pick it up, politely drop it off at his place or the trash. Leave it at that. It's not the end of the world. You put this guys penis on a pedestal. No one is perfect and everyone shits. You'll get over it before he does.
>>
>>17192146
You can start with mine manlover.
>>
>>17192266
That makes no sense, again start you own thread for dick sucking, this thread isn't for you.
>>
OP is small minded, don't ask for advice on his thread.
>>
This thread isn't for those who want to wallow in dicks. This is for people to take charge of their own life and not be coddled.
>>
I'm about to enter an international relations/journalism MA program at a pretty good university. To enter this program, I basically realized my interests were travel and writing, and I narrowed it down to the one school I applied to, which isn't the most prestigious university in the field but is well respected (Boston University).

I'm starting there in about 2 months. But I'm having second thoughts. For one thing, some people are going to look at my degree as an international communication degree, and communications degrees are notoriously useless. I'm hoping this version of it will open more doors.
Lately I've been feeling a stronger desire to go for a law degree, in criminal law. Either as a prosecutor or a defense attorney. I feel a strong calling toward it, but I don't know if I could live with working for the wrong side (a criminal who should be in jail if I'm defense, or some sociopathic scumbag asshole if I'm the prosecutor). I don't know how much that would hamper my work, but I know I'd be passionate fighting for the right side. At the same time, I've always loved writing and exploring, and I've never dreamed of being a lawyer.

So it's a gamble: do I get the MA and risk having a useless degree, unable to get the degree I need? Or do I get the JD and risk winding up not going down the right path?

My current plan is to go and do the first semester of the MA program and find out if this is a promising path. If it turns out not to be I'll drop out and apply to law schools. The problem is, in that situation I'll be down $20K.
>>
>>17192495
It sounds like you already know the answer. You know your wasting time with a useless degree that you're not interested in. Criminals are humans too and deserve justice. Man the fuck up and answer your calling and quit being a bitch wasting time with pussy degrees.
>>
>>17192066
I told my friends about how I was harrassed by two shithead kids on the train home from work on Wednesday.
The subsequent mocking from my friends hurts me far more than anything the kids did (they tried to steal my umbrella).
What should I do?
>>
>>17192531
Clearly your not bitch if multiple people couldn't take an umbrella from you. If your friends wanna scrap have at it. Next fucker that says "umbrella" put him in a sleeper hold.
>>
>>17192569
Will do, thanks doc.
>>
you should make these threads once a week with same image but fix rhe file name
>>
Have a hot girl who basically likes to fuck and hang out. But I'm being a bitch and want a relationship with her and she wants no commitment. Still fuck her, but it kind of crushed me when she mentioned she has a lunch date tomorrow with another dude. Probably still gonna continue to fuck her, but how do I get over my feelings?
>>
I started slutting it up on grindr this week. I'm feeling really fucking disgusted with myself right now, and am seriously debating suicide. What do dr.?
>>
I'm engaged to my highschool sweet heart but I'm longer in love and found someone I want to date. Only relationship we've ever been in. Fiances are tangled together
>>
>>17192681
If you're still fucking her you'll still have feelings for her. It was fun while it lasted but you gotta man the fuck up. Quit being a piece of side dick cause that means you're her bitch. Fuck that shit a focus you time on a bitch worth your time.
>>
>>17192691
Hook ups sites are good for easy ass. But being easy means you're a bitch. Man the fuck up and drop that shit. So you feel dirty, big fucking deal. Some people have to take dick just to afford their crack. Man the fuck up and and quit being a bitch.
>>
>>17192721
That's what Imma have to do. We crossed the line with all the extra shit like staying over/cuddling/kissing and even went out to eat with her and her daughter and shit like that.
>>
>>17192704
This isn't medieval times where people get married based on financial situations and where love is only a concept based on adultery with nobel women and knights returning with romantic literature they brought back from the crusades. Quite being a bitch and take control of your own life. No one is forcing you to get married in trade for land and some chickens. Man the fuck up and figure your shit out civilly.
>>
Gf of 4 months doesn't want to meet my friends. I know it's not because she wants to break up, I mean she talks about our future and how our babies will look etc. But she doesn't want to meet my friends because she's nervous.
>>
>>17192785
Unless shes preventing you from hanging out with your friend who gives a fuck? This is petty shit. Theres people out there without any friends or a girlfriend. Man the fuck up and be grateful you have both you privileged shit head.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.