[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My self esteem is literally too low to have sex. Wtf do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1339513992280.jpg (68 KB, 499x525) Image search: [Google]
1339513992280.jpg
68 KB, 499x525
My self esteem is literally too low to have sex. Wtf do I do?
>>
therapy mate
>>
>>17191927
male or female? either way what are we workingh with? what do you hate about yourself?
>>
>>17191927
How? Have you tried but couldn't get it up?
>>
>That feel when you're the greasy creep, and sat there thinking "please don't sit next to me... I like being able to turn my head and look at things, but if you sit next to me, I have to awkwardly stare out of the window to avoid looking at you or making any form of contact with you. Please don't do this to me.... look, that guy is handsome, sit next to him inst-"
>She fucking sits next to me.

He might feel bad, but he don't feel this bad. Shit, I know I'm a creep, why they gotta do this to me?
>>
>>17191929
I only have access to my school's "counselors", Idk if they get paid enough/know enough to talk about my sex problems.

>>17191930
Male 22. Never been in a relationship. Used to be really fat with acne. Now I eat well and lift so I look pretty damn good in clothes but my skin is loose, I'm hairy and covered in acne scars.

>>17191940
Premature ejaculation and unbearable performance anxiety.

>>17191941
SHit m8, I've never thought of it like that.
>>
>That feel when you're a woman who intentionally moves a few actual rows back to keep more open seats near the front for the elderly.
>That feel when I then just sit in whatever empty seat I find.
>That feel when I realize the guy up front and the greasy guy next to me both assume they played any factor at all in my seat selection.
What a couple of self-centered assholes.
>>
>>17191964
Why does it bother you what another person chooses to obsess internally about?

Also the other dude didn't say anything about the woman's choice being "about him". He was only expressing that her sitting next to him would make him feel anxious.
>>
>>17191927
Alcohol.

After you've had sex with a girl while drunk, your self esteem while sober will be much higher. It's the key through that wall that's keeping you a virgin.

Or for a more reliable and long term solution, therapy.
>>
>>17191941

I wish I didn't know that feel, but I do
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.