[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get together with someone you regret breaking up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1460213590187.jpg (56 KB, 564x870) Image search: [Google]
1460213590187.jpg
56 KB, 564x870
I´m asking for advice because /adv/ actually helped me last time I was in need.

Long story short, I fucked up. I had a stable relationship with my girlfriend, and after my best friend told me she had feelings for me, I broke up my relationship, because, as I told her when I ended things, it wouldn´t be fair to her to be with someone who as not 100% committed to her. Then I came down and realized, without a doubt, that she is the only thing I want.

So after 3 weeks of trying to talk to her, we talked and I told her that I was sorry for not telling her earlier that my bestfriend had told me she had feelings for me, and I told her I missed her. Of course we could not start dating again, but this was a good opportunity to get to know each other as friends (we started dating almost immediately after meeting). In the end I told her that I still had feelings for her, and I would wait for her because now I know what I wanted.

Here is where I need your advice or some perspective: We have hung out some times, and I believe she still enjoys my company, but I don´t know how to get us to a dating dynamic again. If I don´t talk to her, she doesn´t talk to me, if I don´t make plans, she doesn´t make plans.

Can you weight in on this? I can give more details if necessary
>>
File: 1451112940484.png (206 KB, 570x359) Image search: [Google]
1451112940484.png
206 KB, 570x359
keeping this thread alive
>>
>>17191914
girls like when a guy makes them feel special, like they're the only girl they wanna date, your breaking it off the moment another opportunity came along completely destroyed that chemistry and now she feels like she's plan B and that it just didn't work out between you and the new girl so now you're crawling back to her because you're lonely.

it's gonna take time, but keep pushing to hangout, even if you have to text her first every damn time and have to setup and pay for everyone hangout. you messed up severely and it's going to take time to repair that.
>>
File: Thanls.png (261 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
Thanls.png
261 KB, 500x379
>>17191943
I know that is the impression I give, but I really want her back because I think she is special. Since we broke up there have been other girls that came on to me and I had no interest in them, because they weren´t her
>>
>>17191943
Btw, are you a male or female? and what age?
>>
>>17191955
well since you've already hung out a few times I would tell her exactly what you said in this thread, and just mention that I can't keep doing the friendly hangout thing.

the fact that she's willing to talk to you and see you makes me think she still wants to be with you
>>
>>17191961
i'm a male 25
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.