[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is love essential to survival? Or is it okay to live without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Loki god of mischief.jpg (60 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
Loki god of mischief.jpg
60 KB, 500x463
Is love essential to survival? Or is it okay to live without the care of another of your species.
>>
>>17191491
Yeah plenty of people do only reason you would think other wise is from all the sad losers on here
>>
File: sad.jpg (253 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
253 KB, 480x480
>>17191493
Am used to the sad losers.
Only asking because my vision of love and other humans is tainted by the actions of my past experiences. Love is also just a chemical reaction of Dopamine and Serotonin. Nothing else.
>>
Some people choose not to have relationships, some people meet their high school sweethearts and stay happily married, some have bad luck and don't find love for a while. Everyone is different. "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away" Not essential for survival, but it is nice. When it's a healthy relationship of course.
>>
>>17191491
It's essential to receive some sort of love or comfort at an early age to develop properly.
Once you have achieved the ability to reason practically you can fulfill goals that don't require love or chose to die when you want.
>>
survival requires water, food, and shelter, in that order of importance. love is not necessary for survival.

as with all things there is more than one way to skin a cat. there are many things a person can use to keep going, many less elusive than love and more impossible for others to take from you.
>>
>>17191877
You're a sociopath.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.