[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that you should avoid a woman who's head-over-heels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pet_maid.gif (2 MB, 360x206) Image search: [Google]
pet_maid.gif
2 MB, 360x206
Is it true that you should avoid a woman who's head-over-heels for you? As in, she's in awe of you and thinks everything you do is so impressive.
>>
>>17191486
It's one of those things you should just play by ear.

My first girlfriend was crazy about me and it was nice for the first few weeks, then it got tiresome real quick because it turned into her being as clingy as shit on the sidewalk. I tried telling her I needed space, but the relationship didn't last more than a few months. Sex was crazy good though.

Sometimes you'll find someone that respects and admires you, but that's different from being borderline addicted to you.
>>
>>17191486
Either you'll get annoyed of her obsession or you'll dissapoint her as she gets to know you.

You should always love equally IMO. Or have her love slightly more just in case.
>>
>>17191486
Nah that means she like you and is spreg good out.

Now the question is does it seem like her affection is too good to be true?

What have you done to earn it?

If yes to the first and nothing on the second then it's sketchy.

Why your gut is telling you something is up. Listen

The second is based on the fact that women evaluate and pick the best mate if you've done nothing then why'd she pick you.
>>
>>17191506
Nope her love more is better you just have to manage her affection.
>>
>>17191486
Where could you possibly have gotten that idea?
Some "thanks, satan" advice right there.
>>
>>17191509
>she like you and is spreg good out
>>
>>17191486
>Is it true that you should avoid a woman who's head-over-heels for you? As in, she's in awe of you and thinks everything you do is so impressive.
Yes, it's true. This means she has an unrealistic vision of you, which you can't live up to, which is the same as saying she can't into healthy relationships, and it also shows low self-esteem as a healthy woman won't lose her shit over a man unless he's full Greek God which let's face it you are not, since you're on /adv/ asking questions.

Even just fucking this woman is basically making use of her weaknesses to manipulate her, which isn't great.
>>
>>17192685
kek
>>
not good at all man, obsession is definitely a no

below, I copy/pasted and edited some of my green text to a similar thread and see what its like to have an obsessive girl

>got eye contact with a girl in school
>religous quiet type, everyone thinks she's weird. But still has a couple of religious friends
>fast forward 3 years later, became her classmate
>got to talk to her nd stuff
>we got close and started hanging out often
>dont think she's weird like everyone says
>we're really similar too, same interests nd shit
>tells me she loves me
>started dating
>let her meet her family
>weeks go by
>didnt think it'll work out so i dumped her
>"but god says we're meant to be"
>what
>told me she liked me 3 years ago up till now
>"ive always loved you when i 1st saw you. Cuz god says you're the only one for me"
>uhh okay?
>she tries to justify that god planned this
>"even if you hurt me, i still love you"
>"if you're weirded out by god, then I'll stop following him, I'll love you more than god"
>thats just fucking twisted m8
>everyone was right
>blocked her
>2 and half years later(today), found out that she still likes me
>everyone was still right
>>
>>17193142
Sounds like a missed opportunity m8.
>>
>>17193334
its creepier than you think to be honest.
Making you her god, jesus christ.
I was actually scared of interacting with other females that time. when i blocked her, she's still my classmate, and whenever i talk to a female, i can see/feel her glaring. I was legit scared since i have no idea what she can do. She might actually stab someone for all we know. Might even drug you and lock you up

way beyond borderline
i ejected before she erase that line
>>
File: aaaahhhhhhhhhh.png (13 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
aaaahhhhhhhhhh.png
13 KB, 240x160
>>17193367
Girl sounds a little unhinged, but that doesn't mean she's dangerous. That being said, you're also kind of a dick for just cutting her off like that. I'm not saying that you shouldn't have dumped her, but do you really think it's a good idea to avoid someone when they're potentially unstable? It's obvious that a person like that needs help, and I'm not saying you're the one to give it, but it sounded like she cared a great deal for you, even if it was somewhat fucked.
>>
>>17193380
yeah about that actually, i did get guilty. so i tried to help her. As i mentioned that she has a couple of religous friends right? One of em is my friend too, and we tried to help her. Tho i wasnt helping her directly, since she can't seem to focus to anythinf but me if im around. The friend suggested that i should use her(the friend) to help the girl and five advices and shit. But. she. just. doesn't. lean.

the friend suggested that i should hurt her(verbally, but not under the belt) so she can realize im a dick and move on to me. (it was for her sake too, so she can live her life without me in her mind). and so I did.
but
she
still
thinks
we're
meant to be ugh
>>
>>17193380
i purposely tried being a big dick to her so she can realize im an asshole but fuck man, she just cant see it
>>
>>17193406
>>17193403

That friend should rather tell her that you both think she has issues and that she should see a professional.

That would be the mature thing to do, instead of throwing her under the bus emotionally.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.