[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> i like this girl > she's across the country but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: elaine.jpg (24 KB, 327x364) Image search: [Google]
elaine.jpg
24 KB, 327x364
> i like this girl
> she's across the country but i have met up with her before
> we share a common interest, both are musicians and make the same genre of music
> she has flirted with me before
> nice girl, cute, good sense of humor
> my FRIEND lives in another state from both of us

She tell me tonight she has a crush on my FRIEND. She asked if I could keep it a secret. I basically said "I don't want to hear about this shit". and haven't responded to her messages since. I never want to talk to her again.

I know I'm being an immature man baby, I'm just taken aback. Didn't think she would admit something like this to me and it pisses me off. She messages me a lot with daily "what's up, how are you" type conversations. I don't know what to do bc of my irrational state. Can anyone here talk sense into me? It would be much appreciated.
>>
You're an idiot because you didn't tell her you liked her or ask her out. She thought you weren't interested and felt like she could confide in you as a friend.Literally no reason to get butthurt at someone because they can't read your mind. I bet you didn't even tell her why you're bothered
>>
>>17191406
You aren't attractive or just not her type. You're angry because she hurt your self esteem by not reciprocating your actions. Don't show your jealousy or hurt. Just slowly phase her out of your life without being a dick to her.

Your goal is to eventually not care about her or who she likes. Let the friendship fizzle and die out.
>>
>>17191414
"hurr durr im a stupid caveman fuck who assumes". rage more at your own issues. I told her plenty of times, she gave me mixed responses but none were negative

>>17191418
sounds about right. I'm sure she'll hit me up in the next few days and wonder why she's getting no response
>>
>>17191406
>she knows you're interested in her
>she tells you she wants someone else

you did the right thing dude.

nothing wrong with her not being interested, but rubbin your face in it is too much
>>
File: withnail-and-i-1987-01.jpg (37 KB, 601x256) Image search: [Google]
withnail-and-i-1987-01.jpg
37 KB, 601x256
>>17191456
I'm livid but I know that;s childish. I just wish she didn't tell me about. It would hurt less I guess
>>
What would you rather happen? She date you while pining for your friend the whole time?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.