[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw deathly addicted to RC benzos because lol cheap and im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1459045002963.jpg (80 KB, 1080x1194) Image search: [Google]
1459045002963.jpg
80 KB, 1080x1194
>tfw deathly addicted to RC benzos because lol cheap and im on probation so i can't use traditional benzos
>tfw can't seek help/go to rehab because i'll go to prison for admitting that I used drugs while on probation

Thinking an hero might be a plausible solution here?. I can't taper/withdraw myself (never been able to). If I stop taking it today I'll seize by tomorrow and the jig is up

50+mg etizolam/day btw for about a month now, been on and off this stuff for years

Pls help... no bully for degeneracy or w/e
>>
File: selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg (64 KB, 760x1016) Image search: [Google]
selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg
64 KB, 760x1016
It's not your fault
>>
>>17191193
But it's still your problem
>>
File: 1425342336001.gif (4 MB, 192x136) Image search: [Google]
1425342336001.gif
4 MB, 192x136
>>17191193

Not sure if troll, too high to make the distinction.

Anyway, it's entirely my fault. Like stepping in front of a moving train is entirely my decision.

So... cop to it, go to prison and get ass-raped for god knows how long, keep doing it hoping I wont be found out and try to stop (not happening). Or an hero.
>>
>>17191188
Taper off slowly and find someone you can make yourself accountable to. Ask them to check up on you. Delete any accounts associated with getting drugs, be it dealer numbers or dark net info.

Quit or die in one of the many horrible ways that benzo addicts go out in. You know exactly what you need to do but you're too pussy to do it. Stop posting on here looking for shortcuts you fucking coward.
>>
Go to prison, they have programs and you'll have a tough time getting this drug inside

Easier to quit
>>
>>17191223
(okay, real talk, where's the source for that gif?)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.