[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prom Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Alright /adv/ prom is tomorrow and I have no date. We have about 1000 seniors graduating so I'd say 800+ may be going to prom. 1/3rd of the girls don't have a date and most of them are going to the after party. I'm also going to the after party. I never drank before but a few friends told me to drink as slow as possible. I'm planning to get laid too. Any tips on parties? How to approach a girl? What it feels like being drunk? Just anything that you have experienced with. Thanks anons! Also I'm a 18 male who is 6'6
>>
Bumpie
>>
You want some fucking prom advice? Here's the truth:
>it fucking doesn't matter. In a few years, you won't give two shits whether you went or not.
>You won't get laid
>Even if you do, it will be something you'll be embarrassed about later
>The ONLY good thing about after-prom parties are when people are drunk and confessing things to each other, since they won't see them again.
>The most fun I had at my senior prom was on the way home at sunrise, after the party, when we all stopped to rescue a family of tortoises from getting run over on the highway
>>
>>17191006
Don't go. You won't get laid anyway. Find out where the after parties are at. Call the cops on them.

While they're out getting MIPs on their record, you're getting ahead
>>
Its not really that important, its important that you go to say goodbye and junk but you won't go to a sex party or anything. Just go and have fun, I went single and was accompanied later by 2 cheerleaders.
>>
>>17191006
Dont get too drunk, just tipsy because if you do you will miss a lot of chances with girls.
Focus in only one girl and aproach to her, if you fail or you arent sure about that relax and go to other place to have fun and repeat the process. you can take time to guess who is the right girl by talking to other girls but dont be a manhore and dont let them discover that you want to fuck her whatever she does.
Joke about her but dont be cruel, ant the most important thing... have fun with your friends.
>>
>>17191006
>1000 seniors graduating
What the fuck
>>
>>17191142
So true. High school will seem like such a joke to you in a few years
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 250x166
>>17191158
>>
>>17191158
After prom is organized by the school Einstein
>>
>>17191195
Things that never happened
>>
>>17191006
Do the best high school memory OP;

Don't go to the prom!
>>
>>17191006

Prom is not the place that you want to be drunk for the first time in your life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.