[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy bf dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 85037532.png (434 KB, 393x593) Image search: [Google]
85037532.png
434 KB, 393x593
What do I do if my bf's father sends me pics like this one? He does it a few times a week and I feel very uncomfortable when I see him! I'm 23 so it's not against the law and I can't do anything!! Should I tell my bf?? I've told his father to stop but he just sends more!

How can I stop my bf's dad from sending me these type of pictures?? He's a creep!
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
Just tell your bf! If you trust him he will do something! What his dad is doing is considered harassment!
>>
>>17190992
I can't post them here. It's a blue board. He's like 75 and is gross!
>>
>>17191010
I told and showed him he just laughed and said his dad does that all the time to everyone! I don't want to break up with him over this!
>>
>>17190992
This is all wrong.
A psychopath is anyone with a "wrong mind".
That's what the word means. If you like jacking off to furries, you could be a "psychopath" by one definition or another.

A sociopath is someone with a "socially wrong mind". Like they can't have friends or make emotional bonds.

Sociopaths, if I remember right, aren't even recognized by the modern psychiatric profession.
>>
>>17190981
bait
>>
>>17190981
Fine.. I'll bite.

If you told him to stop and he doesn't then it's harassment. So go to the cops.

Anyway, you totally contradicted the OP here >>17191022
>>
>>17191050
I meant I just told and showed him! He went out for a smoke. He said his dad might be senile too!
>>
>>17190981
If your boyfriend won't stand up for you and tell his father to quit being a creepy fucking asshole, then he is pretty much useless. Dump him and find a real man.
>>
>>17190981
im on the computer in the other room ive found your thread stop telling people this im tired of your shit im coming in the room now
>>
>>17191102
Incredible reply.

OP you're dating some kind of legendary white trash, or are a troll. Tell your bf to do something about it or block his dad. Idiot.
>>
>>17190981
He looks like a genie coming out of his lamp
>>
>>17191034
you're completely wrong on all counts
>>
What do you mean it's not against the law? I'm pretty sure sending nudes counts as sexual harassment.
>>
>>17191034

You are talking bullshit, shut the fuck up. Maybe go on Wikipedia first before you act all educated just because you saw a Sherlock episode.
>>
Just block his number you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>17191876
this
>>
>>17191056
Show the pics to his wife.
>>
>>17191022
That vape pic is funny, he looks like the genie of the lamp.
Is he sending you 'funny' pics, or 'harrassing' pics, like dick pics and full frontals?
Anyway, you're uncomfortable with that, just tell him, in front of the whole family (your bf and your bf's mom included), to stop or it's an harrassament charge.
>>
>>17190981
Block him you dumb bitch..
>>
File: 1459851544454.gif (2 MB, 300x242) Image search: [Google]
1459851544454.gif
2 MB, 300x242
>>17190992
I'm a psychopath?! Sweet?
>>
>>17190992
this is wrong though.

also FUCK THIS CAPTCHA BULSHIT IN THE ASSHOLE. TAKES FUCKING MINUTES TO FINISH THIS BULLSHIT.
>>
>>17190981
Tell your boyfriend that you hate receiving such pics and that he should really tell his dad to knock it off. Make clear that you're very serious about this so he won't try to laugh it off.

If that doesn't work, just block his dad. And if anyone starts getting pissy about it, explain loud and clear why you blocked him.
>>
Dude he literally just told you that goes dad is losing his mind. Just block him and don't be alone with him.
>>
>>17191767
>What do you mean it's not against the law? I'm pretty sure sending nudes counts as sexual harassment.
This. Document your telling him to stop, remind him that this is in fact illegal, and then go to the police.

Do not threaten him first. It may push him to try to intimidate you into not coming forward. That is likely to end nastily. Just go, no warnings, no mercy.
>>
File: steveharvey_gives_approval.gif (2 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
steveharvey_gives_approval.gif
2 MB, 700x394
>>17191079
Seconded.
>>
Why does a grown man have a snapchat?
>>
>>17190981
Tell your boyfriend.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.