[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been thinking of dumping my girlfriend, I'm 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: relationhsips.jpg (12 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
relationhsips.jpg
12 KB, 279x180
I've been thinking of dumping my girlfriend, I'm 20 and we've been together for 3 years now.

I live at my mom's house, she sleeps here often. We have sex loudly when no one is home, as well as quietly at night if possible. There's not too much I can do about it.

Tonight she told me she didn't have a condom and she didn't want to give head, so I would have to masturbate. When we get in bed she surprises me with a condom, we start kissing.

I start kissing her and playing with her breasts, she tells me to stop because I'm tickling her. I kiss her and play with her until I put the condom on - then I move on top of her to start doing missionary. She wants the blankets pulled up over us, so I have to try to pull them up.

I can't figure out the way the blankets go, and she gets irritated and has this dumb fucking frown on her face like I'm retarded. I get the blankets right but by then I'm flaccid again.

I start kissing her and she's irritated, we work up again and I get hard. She goes to guide me in because of the odd angling, and loudly says "move back a little, it's not in." This puts me on edge a little because of how loud she said it. We start to have sex but she is acting off, and I'm feeling anxious so I lose it. I eventually stop and I tell her it just isn't going to happen for me. I sit up and the condom is gone, I say it's gone. She immediately covers her face and starts crying, because she thinks it's lost inside of her.

I turn on my phone and look down, it was just on the bed so I take it and get rid of it. She's irritated and won't talk to me.

I work making 28 an hour, she doesn't work and when she does its 10 an hour in retail. I pay for everything and am her transportation. Her broke-ass family and a shit house and as of now has no water running so I'm also her place for food, laundry, and washing.

I'm just irritated. I feel like most women would respect me more, and I also feel like the "right" person would be a lot more understanding and respectful
>>
File: PAYING_thumb.jpg (29 KB, 335x230) Image search: [Google]
PAYING_thumb.jpg
29 KB, 335x230
Yeah, you both are inexperienced doofuses.
>>
>>17190962
Why the fuck do you live with your mom if you make 28$ and hour?
>>
>>17190989
New job as of January and it's piss easy to save money when I'm only paying 250 a month for rent.
>>
>>17190962
Did you just have a bad night?

She shouldn't be relying on you. If she's an adult, she should be taking care of herself. You providing for her is not a justification for controlling her either.
>>
>>17191011
When did i do that would indicate controlling?

And no she doesn't provide anything for herself, as in I transfer her money daily for food.
>>
>>17190989
>everyones situation is the exactly the way i think it should be
fuck off retard
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.