[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So months ago I asked some girl if she wanted to go on a date,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460669731981.jpg (87 KB, 562x550) Image search: [Google]
1460669731981.jpg
87 KB, 562x550
So months ago I asked some girl if she wanted to go on a date, and she refused saying she just wanted to be friends (which was kind of my intention). Seeing as she was probably looking for attention, I just stopped talking to her all together. Today, out of nowhere she asked me to sign her yearbook. I panicked and agreed, wrote how I'd like to talk about literature with her (we were in English and I had no idea what to do, but I know that was a common interest we shared) and said "no hard feelings". Did I fuck up? I'm probably never going to see her again now that we're graduating, but should I have any hope, and what if she actually contacts me? I know she was telling people she rejected me.
>>
Sad bump
>>
Well, in a few short years you'll run into her and she will look ten years older than you.
>>
>>17190955
Huh
>>
Just live on and let go. Losing one girl isn't the world, you'll have other chances.
>>
>>17190885
>I know she was telling people she rejected me.

haha, fuck her. sick how some people get off on that shit
>>
>>17190885
>So months ago I asked some girl if she wanted to go on a date, and she refused saying she just wanted to be friends (which was kind of my intention).
kind of? either it was or was not. dont pussy foot around the point of your actions.

>Seeing as she was probably looking for attention, I just stopped talking to her all together.
...looking for attention how? youre the one you asked for the date. and on another note a guy and girl who are honestly friends (which only happens in your teens cause later in life it just gets to be a pain the ass for both parties) dont go on dates. you wanna hang out and see this movie? no? aight see ya round...end of drama. thats friends.

>Today, out of nowhere she asked me to sign her yearbook.
...isnt that what yall do round this time of year is get those things signed? how was this sudden then?

>I panicked and agreed, wrote how I'd like to talk about literature with her (we were in English and I had no idea what to do, but I know that was a common interest we shared) and said "no hard feelings".
ooof.

>Did I fuck up? I'm probably never going to see her again now that we're graduating, but should I have any hope, and what if she actually contacts me?
realize this was an embarrassing moment in your young years cause youve only lived 1/4th of your life right now.

>I know she was telling people she rejected me.
and at the end we see why you really shouldn't give a shit about this person in the first place. if your intentions were honest but she made you out to be a weebo to everyone else, do you really want to care for this person?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.