[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah so I just got cucked by a drug dealer who killed a guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
Yeah so I just got cucked by a drug dealer who killed a guy.

Women are disposable flesh socks for dick. I tried to do the understanding gender equality thing. I really did. Fuck it. Girls are sluts. I just slapped the shit out of her and the slut probably liked it the fuckign degenrate.

All of you whores just want pain and domination, so I'm going to give it to you.
>>
File: IMG_20141009_150320758_HDR.jpg (559 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141009_150320758_HDR.jpg
559 KB, 2048x1536
>>17190837
says OP who is a 20 year old virgin neet with no social skills. come on buddy, nobody believes you.
>>
>>17190837
Whoa guys watch out! This dude is edgy as fuck! He deals with drugs and strung out whores. This guy is real and edgy. Let's not question him!
>>
>>17190837
Ignore the haters OP, they're either cucks, or bitches trying to justify a system that gives them an unfair advantage over you and lets them ride the penis carousel for free. They can't know what you've been put through, nor do they care. They will never understand of feel justice from words...

There's only one thing left for you to do
>>
File: Glock_17C_cropped.jpg (246 KB, 1024x749) Image search: [Google]
Glock_17C_cropped.jpg
246 KB, 1024x749
>>17190930
*or feel*

>>17190837
And people will call you edgy OP as if that makes you any less right, but you know it's true. You've been left for dead and always will be; women will use you until they find something better, because that is their nature. You're about to get a lot of posts saying 'but I'm not like that' or 'OP she was just a whore there are good wominz out there' but you've seen the truth. You now have two options

>Let go

or

See >>17190930
>>
In their defense, you met a fucking whore who literally fucked for drugs, as per definition of whore

You can do better, OP
It's not your fault, and you shouldn't take it too personally, and see it as an opportunity to find someone better
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.