[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i nees help. I have this sort of mental block/shock. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: out2.jpg (207 KB, 673x670) Image search: [Google]
out2.jpg
207 KB, 673x670
Guys i nees help. I have this sort of mental block/shock. I have been alone for the last what, 4 years? Ive felt the need for a relationship but have since decides to focus on my studies and career etc. Im 25. My past gf i dated for 5 years but the break up took a toll on me. Anyway, i guess this absolutely gorgeous, and i mean beautiful girl has taken interest in me for some reason, i think. However, ive been so far out of the game etc that ibdont know how to react. Im not autistic, i have MY many interests and hobbies, my long term goals, plenty of friends, and good academic outlook.

I would like to pursue something here, but im in a state of 'wtf do i do'. Shes got some similar interests to mine, and we go to the same school. She told me about some things she does, but that doesnt sound like something id be interested to. Whats yhe best way to go about this? I already invited her out to,go hiking and she said yea and she gave me her,number. I dont know if she wants me,to go to the events shes talking about? How do i bring it up, and ask?

Tldr i need instructional baby steps towards getting to know someone better
>>
Pls balp
>>
>>17190627
Doing good so far.
Invite her to your activities as you're already doing, and see if she does the same for you. If not, maybe ask her if you could join her in her activities.
Spend time with her, until you're at the stage where you can ask her out to more typical date-like things.

PS: You reaffirmed what I already knew: stop trying so hard, focus on yourself instead, and someone will come along eventually.

PPS: I lol'd at OP pic. I'm a simple ma n.
>>
File: 2050feels.jpg (578 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
2050feels.jpg
578 KB, 1200x1200
>>17190627

It's difficult out there brother. You have a good approach but you must also be assertive about how you feel so there is no doubt from her side that you interested. Then on the other hand don't force yourself to do shit your uncomfortable with. Just follow your gut and don't stress yourself out by overthinking things. But Op I think you started on a good foot so just keep doing what you been doing.
>>
Holy shit! Are we the same person? I'm in this exact situation right now OP, except I just asked her to go on a hike. I just keep telling myself not to overthink things and no matter what happens at least I made an attempt.
>>
>>17190627
>>17192369
Similar situation as well. Good luck to all of us, we're gonna need it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.