[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
back here again because i have no friends what so ever and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20150629_143237 (1).jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150629_143237 (1).jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
back here again because i have no friends what so ever and you people are the only ones I can relate to.

ex dumped me after we dated three years for another guy, that was a couple weeks ago now, she was fucking me on the side which i didnt mind because I was going after another girl too but I did not think she would start dating him, as her original comment was she wants a fwb.. well yesterday she was texting me and saying she would rather be with me and that she was going to come sleep over tonight, this morning she says she doesnt want to see me at all and she isnt sleeping over or anything. which is the complete oppisite of how she was this whole couple of weeks. i know she wants to slut around but I dont see why there is suddenly a problem with me. she only came back because this guy has a tiny dick and she likes our sex better.

cont...
>>
..cont

she told me he cant please her like I do, and I know her only wanting me for my dick is shitty but I am so attached to her I am willing to take any interaction with her I can get.. I legit fucked a girl last night and i instantly felt like shit because it wasnt with my ex.. no emotion or passion, just shitty pleasure. this last week ive been hiding my emotions from her to make her seem like im doing fine without her always in my life but i think that is part of why she did this. its like she gets off of me chasing her and being fixated on her 24/7 but is quick to reject me for this new guy at any moment.
>>
if this sounds like she is done with me for good. i have her new boyfriends number and I am thinking about telling him about fucking me to maybe get him to dump her. she has been fucking me and seeing him right after so he is a cuck. almost three years younger than me and doesnt have anything like job/car/license/school
>>
bump......... id really like someones thoughts on this, i dont care what you say
>>
>>17190593
You care too much still. If she wants sex and you're fine, that's great. If she doesn't, that has to be ok too. If you're too wrapped up in this then there's no way it can end well for you.
>>
File: 1464398515191.jpg (368 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1464398515191.jpg
368 KB, 1000x667
>>17190593
I told you once, I've told you twice. You don't listen. I told you to move on and forget about her.

Now look, you're hurt. This could've been avoided.
>>
>>17190648
im so obsessed with her it really makes me worry about how I will continue to function in life. nobody else makes me feel like she does and the girl i fucked was hotter even than her and it was 15 mins of just fucking and nothing else that makes sex worth it.
>>
>>17190652
kill me please

i tried to move on and it made me get all upset again i instantly felt remorse when i came and i got up and saw that it wasnt my ex..
>>
i told her to come get her stuff tomorrow and im gonna try to fuck her one last time shes pretty easy and im past the point of feeling bad for taking advantage of that.
>>
>>17190659
Leaving someone behind hurts very much at first and for a a little while after. But do yourself a favor for the long run, move on. You now have a valuable experience. Maybe in the meantime put your focus elsewhere, not on women, but yourself and your well being.

Not trying to drown out your feelings by making your pecker wet.
If you go from partner to partner it makes the next person less special and before you know it you're completely jaded in relationships.
>>
>>17190678
i just feel like i have to get even with what shes doing. this time i was with her i missed out and it left me feeling like i have something to prove to myself now. i was going to the gym but this made me just want to do nothing but sit in bed all day. my job is for a position that i thought was something else (basically fucking janitor) so i get no female interaction so I am depressed at work because im alone all hours
>>
>>17190678
i have up until I met her always focused on myself or at least i felt like i did and I usually ended up alone for one reason or another.. i just want a waifu i can love and have it be actually mutual.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.