[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Break up or not?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mustang.jpg (69 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
mustang.jpg
69 KB, 640x428
Sup 4chan.

Imma get straight to it! I've been together with my girlfriend for 1,5 years now. And I feel like I don't love her anymore, we've talked about it and she felt the same but a week after we talked about it she told me she loves me more than anything in the world.

That she can't live without me. I'm gonna go work offshore for 2 months next week and won't be seeing her at all. I know deep in my heart that I don't love her anymore, but still, somewhere I do love her.

My worst fear is that she will cry and beg me to stay. If I break up I will move home to my family and friends again, 60 miles away from her = there is no chance to get back with her if I regret it.

My question is = Should I just go work, call her one night when i'm really drunk and just dump her? That's my solution if this to make it less painful for both of us. Cause I don't think I can walk up to her while she is happy and dump her face to face. Please help me, I can't sleep at night, no nothing.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>17190546
op again. My friends don't like my girlfriend btw, and my friends mean more to me than she does. She also never take any responsibility for anything.

She also buys make-up, shampoo for 50$ a bottle and clothes for her salary, and then she's out of money. And after she's out of money she borrows money from everybody she knows to buy important stuff like food.

We share economy and that is what annoys me.

>she buys shit for her money.
>she borrows money to buy important stuff.

>I buy food, pay bills etc worth half a month first then I save the rest.

>always try to tell her this, she gets angry at me and starts talking about this is how she was raised, living the good life, like a spoiled brat basically.

>while me and my family was poor until me and my father got a job, we built our life while my gf lives in a dream world still.

>desu, I also hate her parents, ans they hate me. Brake up or not?
>>
>>17190546
dumb her, find a poor slavic and
You know
>>
>>17190546
>sup 4chan
Kill yourself
>>
>>17190677
>op here, please, just go to /b/ with your childish behavior and stay there for a very very long time, or just go to 9fag. ;;;;-))
>>
Goddamnit this is a hard situation.
She values beauty over basic needs... holy shit.
>>
>>17190546
You don't give a fuck about her. You've only written about her negatives in this thread - and because of the jerk mental state you're in, I am more than sure that you're exaggerating these traits in order to justify yourself. Speaking of which - your feeling the need to justify your potentially breaking up with her speaks volumes on its own.

And don't pretend that you want to dump her while you're drunk in order to spare her feelings. That will hurt her much more than just telling her to her face that you're no longer in love with her and don't want to be together anymore - and you know it.

You're being a cunt right now. Maybe you don't even realize it - but you are seriously being a cunt. The more you desperately shit talk her - the more I sympathize with her. Here's the final /adv/: Break up with her and work on improving yourself, alone. You don't need to talk shit about other people to justify your actions or feel good about yourself, really.

I wish you peace in your life and good luck.
>>
>>17192230
Op here, no you're right, I have tons of flaws myself and I can count them up aswell. My gf positive sides = she is beautiful, I love her personality, she is kind and very generous at times, she is an amazing cook. So there is no doubt I love her even if I were to break up.

The thing is, she never listens to me and my problems, and I always listen to her. She even gets angry at me when I want to go see my friends (who are guys) and I don't care at all if she goes to see her friends, which she does whenever she wants. I mean, we're adults for christs sake, I should be able to follow my dreams but she denies them.

She even asks me why I am with her, cause she says she KNOWS she's a bad girlfriend. I need to work on myself, absolutely. But i'm a grown man, I want to work on a ship, like I currently do, I want to be able to see my friends without her threatening me about breaking up if I don't socialize with her 24/7.

She tells me that seeing my friends twice a month is enough. Just give me a serious advice instead, should I break up? I feel like I should but still not.
>>
>>17192617
And yes, you're right about that aswell, I shouldn't break up while drunk over the phone. That's immature aswell, so I won't.
>>
I think what you need to distinguish is: do you think you don't love her anymore? Or are you not in love anymore? Those are two different things.

You have been dating for 1.5 years which means that the feelings you experienced (being in love) are slowly fading. That feeling is then replaced by another type of feeling. Some people might confuse this for thinking that they have stopped loving their partner. But again, I don't know if this is the case with you.

You should not get drunk and then text or call her to dump her, that does not make it easier for you or for her.

It may make it easier for you in the beginning, but after 1.5 years of a relationship, she deserves a proper goodbye and so do you.

I think if you choose the ''easy path'' you might regret it later and then you might bump into the problems.

Look, we don't know anything about your relationship with her, we got to judge on the things you put out here.

But think about what you really feel, you shouldn't stick with her if you don't love her. You shouldn't stick with her because else you feel guilty. But before breaking things off, make sure what you feel and that you are sure of it.

Good luck :)
>>
>>17190546

>i feel like i dont love her anymore
>should we break up
>also here is a long blog post about other stuff

break up with her
>>
>>17190657
>always try to tell her this, she gets angry at me and starts talking about this is how she was raised, living the good life, like a spoiled brat basically.

The first post wasn't, but that IS a valid reason to break up with her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.