[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I give it one last shot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 51f8ncVqQzL.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51f8ncVqQzL.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
I posted already.

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday.
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.

Honestly I'm leaning toward not interested, though things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, increased Emoji use and stuff in person)

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more at ease.

I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him.

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.

Obviously, I like this girl alot. She probably does not feel the same, but just to remove all doubt I'm gonna ask her out on a Date, making it known as such. I have it ready to send, just can't press it. Because I know what will probably happen. One word answer. NO
>>
Fuck It. I sent hit. Hopefully it was the right choice.
>>
>>17190471
Now, I shut my phone, so I don't have to see her response.... Because I know it will be No or something to that affect
>>
it sounds like he knows something. whether it be he got friend zoned, is an ex, knows she dating someone, or knows shes gay. he knows something. so you prob him. become his friend. then you acquaintance zone him when you get what you need. if you wanna be her lover you gotta with her friends, man
>>
>>17191218
I suspect that he was friendzoned, and that his emotions issues are playing a part. He. Has called her numerous After he's broken down crying in the bathroom. So maybe that has affected her actions as well.
>>
>>17191725
maybe he's closet gay and you're stepping on his turf
>>
>>17191738
Possible he seems like that type. But why would it after if I trying getting with th girl he's friends with.?
>>
>>17192199
Why would it affect*

Stupid tablet
>>
Any response OP?
>>
>>17192297
Not yet. Though she typically is MIA from 8PM to Early afternoon.
>>
>>17192297
Starting to think that she won't even bother responding with a No. Been 16hrs since I sent it.
>>
>>17192671
Has the regret left your body yet?
>>
>>17192686
Eh. Not quite yet. Every time I would text her in the past I got a response, usually quickly. The longest it would be is a few hours, but that is only at night. During the day, damn near instantaneous

Still hoping that she will respond, I think she may be out of town. So, Im still hoping
>>
Fuck it. I'm not getting a reply. Its been 20 hours now.
>>
kek

at least you tried op

i didnt even try
>>
>>17193040
Yea. I guess thats true. I asked her out in person originally, and said yes without hesitation. But then the shit in the OP happened. So I decided to try one last time, with it to be known as a Date. But no reply yet.

She usually replies to me quickly, but not this time.
>>
>>17193057
And now the regret is creeping up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.