[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/, I've recently come out of a long term relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Alright /adv/, I've recently come out of a long term relationship and have seen this girl I met online a few times. She said i should message her when I'm next off work and we can do something and maybe get a room. She's a bit mental and a hardcore stoner, not long term i don't think but i want to get laid. So my issue is with the weed, I'm 24 and have never done it before and have heard stoned sex is awesome so i kind of want to give it a go. My ex was quite a drinker but i wasn't, I always knew when I'd had enough. So with the weed I don't want to over do it, I have family members that rely on it and it saddens me and has always put me off it. I just want some general first time weed taking advice really.

Cheers
>>
Bewmp
>>
make sure you go into it with a positive attitude, if you go into it bad of course it won't be fun. also you should try it before doing it with the girl so you know what to expect and won't do something off the rails. I only answered you question because you used a picture of john. <3
>>
>>17190367
How long did it take to meet her from when you started online dating?
>>
>>17190765
Not very long, infact i asked her out within the first few messages and i think it was a few days after that we met. Seems a bit crazy but i just said that id rather get to know her in person cause im old fashioned like that. Just trying to get laid and if i meet someone cool along the way then sweet.
>>
>>17190367
Weed is pretty shit tier overall. Just makes you okay with doing boring shit. Can even trigger anxiety in some people. IMO it is not remotely as fun as alcohol or any other drug.

That being said you should try everything once, and as another anon here said, try smoking it before sex so you will have some experience.

Weed is not physically dangerous or addicting at all.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.