[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High Number of Hookups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1433387601534.jpg (45 KB, 403x423) Image search: [Google]
1433387601534.jpg
45 KB, 403x423
I am almost setting into a relationship with a girl, but there is ONE thing on my mind.

She has had a high number of hookups. I don't mean sex. I was her first. She hadn't even done anything sexually before me. But just kissing, making out and stuff, at parties and such.

Should I be bothered by this considering the circumstances?
>>
>>17190344
Why?
Even kids kiss from what i saw as a kid

Making out is a thing at 12 or whatever ita nothing special
>>
>>17190344
God you must be jokeing
>>
Promiscuity is a red flag
>>
>>17190427
Why?
>>
It's really an issue of how secure she is. Anyone, male or female, will do stupid shit for external validation when shit hits the fan.

You don't want to end up with someone like that, they have a lot of growing up to do.

On the other hand, if they're past a phase of their life, then go ahead. I'm suspicious of people who never got out and did stuff like that...my first girlfriend never did, and basically ruined our relationship to fuck someone because "I never got the chance to do that."

Insecure virgins and insecure sluts are basically in the same boat from my point of view. But I'd rather date a slut because she has less growing to do.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.