[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I overcome a hatred of my parents, but mostly mother.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: amy.png (71 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
amy.png
71 KB, 268x188
I have this seemingly natural hatred of my parents...mostly mother. Its almost like a default emotion when I think of her..I love her...but like I said my default responses are cold and mean most of the time...I rarely have a nice quality to think about her and it takes me a while to even come up with one
>>
>>17190211
I feel the same way and have no idea. I have reasons for it though, they did some shit I probably haven't gotten over yet. They basically took me out of school for a week and put me in a psych ward to try to turn me into a check. I didn't check out as crazy and they wondered why I was even there.

I was too young to understand what the fuck was going on but that ain't the only thing.

Maybe that is whats going on with you?
>>
>>17190211
A male who has strong emotions regarding his mother. If only psychologists wrote books on the subject...
>>
I feel the same way about my mom but i know why. Its because i think too quickly compared to her and we have nothing in common. She takes way too long to explain things to me. She always "ums" when shes telling me something and i preferr to talk to people who know how to speak. And like i said we have nothing in common so its rare that we do anything together. I love her and appreciate everything shes done for me but yeah
>>
>>17190706
To answer your question, dont force yourself to do something if you dont want to. you wouldnt feel the need to talk to the annoying kid in class would you? Its the same way towards your mother except now you have guilt because she raised you and you cant give anything back. Just let her know you atleast appreciate everything shes done for you and give her hugs and i love yous when you can.
>>
This chat just fits in so many levels to my lifestory but i just got over the hate and berrie it in my tar black saul i have depression and do nothing atm
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.