[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell in love with my best friend. The only problem is she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 214x142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 214x142
I fell in love with my best friend. The only problem is she's a lesbian. What do i do?
>>
>>17189961
Being a straight male is basically a lesbian. You are more than half way there. - Plato
>>
>>17189961
What do i do?
kill yourself
>>
>>17189961
You dick her so hard she turns straight obviously. There's no such thing as a real lesbian so it shouldn't be hard.
>>
>>17189961
BAMBI

WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND

IT'S BETTER WITH A MAN
>>
It's simple just get plastic surgery to look like a woman and then become a lesbian
>>
>>17189961
If she's really your best friend, and an attentionsexual, you could probably work some angle to ger her to fuck you. Then you just have to be good enough to turn her bi at least.

t. Guy who has had crushes on a couple of lesbians
>>
>>17190065
Weve talked about it just recently. She said she has an emotional connection with me, but she doesn't see herself doing anything with a guy.
>>
>>17190103
And since when do women know what they want? I guarantee if you get her juices flowing she won't be saying no. Just start playing around and then subtly take your dick out. If she hasn't had one before, she'll be overcome with curiosity.
>>
>>17190113
Kek'd
>>
>>17189961
listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

SHE WOULD NEVER GO WITH MEEEE

WERE I THE LAST GIIIIRL ON EARTH

There's a slight chance she could be bi, but it's doubtful. I wouldn't hedge my bets, but you could maybe talk to her about it.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ. Just leave her alone, OP.
If a gay guy came onto all these retarded posters and I told them "oh well no man is REALLY straight anyway just let him" they'd flip out, but fuck women they're just walking flesh lights who cares right?
>>
>>17189961
The solution is clear as diamonds bro.

Sex change.
>>
>>17189961
Best thing to do is clear the air. Bottling up those feelings is not good. Tell her that you don't want to come across as threatening, but that you have these feelings and don't understand why. Let it out, you'll feel better. She's not going to go straight for you, but you obviously need to get over her, and in order to do that, you need to let that shit out.
>>
Are you black or somethin?
>>
>>17190103
>>17189961
Yeah I was gonna suggest talk to her about it and maybe since she's not keen on it, tell her you're gonna need some space to sort your feelings out. Work on yourself until you're okay with not being with her and resume friendship. Pretty much how I handle any crush.
>>
File: yotsuba_says_no_by_pardner.jpg (107 KB, 818x479) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_says_no_by_pardner.jpg
107 KB, 818x479
Nigga no

If you want to fuck up your friendship, more power to you, but just think about it. Is a massively low chance to get some poon really worth fucking it up with one of your friends who's confided in you that she only likes women? Don't make her distrust you, dude.

Coming from a guy who's best friend is also a lesbian. Just go fuck someone else until you stop feeling like this.
>>
>>17189974
" All every woman wants is just some serious deep-dicking. See that's why I can't buy lesbians. Everyone needs dick. See I can buy fags, a bunch of guys that need dick. You know just plain need it. That I get. Dykes...bullshit posturing. But live and let live I guess."
>>
Every lesbian is a lesbian until she gets a proper dicking
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.