[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i read in a thread around here that a mmf threesome is a huge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
So i read in a thread around here that a mmf threesome is a huge Red flag

Why? Is it different if the girl got a ffm?

Also general red flag thread
>>
Its a red flag because of how social dynamics work between genders.
Put it simply:
Men are salesmen
Women are clients

A man must sell his "goods" to a woman inorder tohave "business" with her.
But the client often has many offers from different salesmen.
When a women picks business from various business men with our a screening process, or does business when she already has business, then she is a bad prospect. An Unreliable sale.
Would you do business with someone who could drop your business at anytime on a whim, or backstab you by doing business with someone else? Ofcourse not. You put alot of work into your sale. From presentation to promotions, advertizement and even deals or free-bees. You maintain your business, up keep it, ensure ita running smoothly. Its cost you time, money and effort; you're invested.
Never invest in a bad business deal.
Always watch for redflags.
>>
>>17189966
Ugh, what a bunch of lame bullshit.
OP, it's basically because if women enjoy sex they are whores.
Just admit it, you guys. You don't need to dress up your woman hate in all these fancy, reach-y metaphors.
>>
>>17189903
Women are the gatekeepers. If they allow multiple men or multiple men at once their city is polluted which in turn pollutes the mind. A polluted city can be cleaned, a polluted mind is like taking a shit in a well.
>>
>>17189975
Nice meme. I hold no double standard and still find it as a red flag. Don't see how it isn't. If your partner, male or female, has had sex with many partners in the past it means they are more likely to not be as pleased with you for one, and more likely to cheat.
>>
>>17189975
Fuck off.

You'd think these niggers would get tired of their gender wars, but it looks like they love every single second of it.
>>
>>17189981
OP here

While i call that bs i can kind of understand mmf stuff

I would never marry a girl with very few partners before (or just me) i think the urge comes up to try others
Also if a lets say 25 year old girl has never been in a relationship she can have quite a large number without being a problem for me

Whats about a ffm?
>>
>>17189999
Nice quads. As I said, no double standards. Both are as bad
>>
>>17190005
Whats the number of partners you would accept? And how many had you?
>>
As a guy who dislikes casual sex and multiple people at once i wouldn't date a girl who did a mmf but if she's really great and isnt happy about it id give her a shot

Same with mff
I wouldn't do it and i wouldn't want a gf who did it

I like to think im open minded but i dont have double standards so to me a slut is a slut
If a girl is great id try but i wouldn't hold high hopes
>>
>>17189975
>i didnt understand it
>must be bullshit
Apologies, i tried to word in a way that made sense but i failed.
>>
>>17190010
Not him but od like a girl who had a few partners in serious relationships because that's what i want
As little casual sex as possible

Depends on how much i like her but at 21-25 i wouldn't like a girl who managed to fuck 5 or more guys
>>
>>17190010
If they were in committed relationships, it depends on her age. If she has had too many relationships for her age, that's also a red flag, same for guys.

I don't value sex much at all. I've had 2 partners, one with committed gf and one out and the one out I really really regret. As I know firsthand, it's fine if she had casual sex once or twice
>>
>>17189903
girls are intimate by nature, the same way you wouldn't judge a pair of girls hugging each other all the time is why you don't really judge them if they have a lesbo fling one night.
>>
>>17190039
>>17190026
Wow how opinions can differ on that...
Im Single since 8 years and most of the time by choice.
Id take 15-20 partners easy for a girl beeing single that long (my age 25 so hers 18-27)
It seems to correlate with the # of partners you had
>>
File: 6c6.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6c6.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>17189975
>Ugh
Well memed
>>
>>17190059
That's a whole lot... You must be a very trusting person
>>
>>17190059
Look a long term is long so at 25 more than 5 means a lot of casual sex and serial dating

I had sex 2 times per day for 2 years with my ex
I love a lot of sex but not a lot of different partners
>>
>>17189966
So you give a ton of respect to the 2/10 (Bad Client) girl which gets pumped by 200 5+/10 (average to top salesman) guys?
>>
>>17190072
8 years *12 =96 month
Your 5 guys = one in 2 years
My 20 = every 5 month

I mean one every 5 month isnt that much (in my opinion)
>>
>>17190097
And the assumption is Single all the time (like me)
Kinda a red flag if she gets pumped 2 years by one dude and isnt in a relationship or isnt it (one of them must be fucked up)
>>
No replys... Did i win?
Fuck i wanted a discussion
>>
Men are jealous.
>>
>>17190116
Where was your post?
>>
>>17190125
This
>>17190106
>>17190097
Also im OP
>>
>>17190106
I said 5guys by 25 for relationships and i find that much in my book
>>
>>17190121
>implying women arent>>17190121
>>
>>17189903
Both can be red flags for most people. Feminists will say FFM are a bigger red flag and /pol/fags will say MMF is. It doesn't matter. The idea of a person wanted to implement a fantasy that involves you watching your partner fuck somebody of the same gender just tends to make conventional couples uneasy. If both parties are cool with it there's no issue
>>
>>17190131
So a "long time single girl" is always a no for you?
>>
im male 27 and had sex with 8 women if I count correctly, two of them so far were relationships.

OP I think you meant that thread about the girl telling the guy about the threesome she jsut had, correct? this is in many ways fucked up, because it has lots of possible implications. So its not that easy to make a general red flag out of it.

on the other hand, if you would tell me sometimes into a relationship that you had a threesome after I asked about it or if you want to propose becoming a swinging couple, for me that would be totally OK, but I am sexually relaxed and open to new things. Might still feel a bit jealous because its so easy for women and nearly impossible for men to get.

yadda yadda its always a personal decision and reaction, we cant give you one answer to this question that will always be right
>>
>>17190148
Yeah i meant that thread but not that scenario, that girl was fucked up like no tomorrow

But a lot of people said there that the mmf is a "standalone red flag"
>>
>>17189903
Women who have sex with two men are a red flag.

Women who have sex with one man are a red flag.

Women who have any sexual experience are a red flag.

Women are a red flag.
>>
>>17190166
So just become a wizard?
>>
>>17190146
Long time relationship girl
Casual sex and one night stands are disgusting to me

As i dont engage in it i wouldn't want a girl who did it
>>
>>17190190
As i totally understand your point i got question...
Arent you "scared" hi that these kind of girls want to "expierience what they never could" when they get 35+?
A girl who did that earlier knows if she likes to fuck around or doesnt
Tbh i know plenty of girls who just stopped with casual fucking after a certain number of guys.
And no not bc they where getting old.
I know from a few coworkers that the "expierience blablabla" really happens when 35+
>>
>>17190200
Fair point but im the type who hates the "chase" and i would pretty much settle down with a girl at 21 now easily
I want a long term "boring" relationship with a girl i can love, who'd be my best friend and lover and i wouldn't need someone or something new

Sleeping around in my book is stupid and not a good trait as is and i don't care about the banging hot chicks experience id rather have sex with 1 girl forever than chase new girls

If a girls wants to sleep around she isnt for a long term relationship so i wouldn't be with one of those
>>
>>17189903
sex stuff isn't a red flag. Drug problems, personality disorders, these are the things you want to watch out for. Sex stuff is just sex stuff.
>>
>>17190257
I dont think you got my point...
You meet a girl 23 years old 3 prev. Relationships and you marry her at 27.
All is happy till she gets 40 suddenly she feels like she missed something in Life because you are the 4. Guy in her life - > she might fuck around

This wouldnt happen with a girl with 15 prev. Partners

You got to pick a good one in either case
>>
>>17190273
I did get it and i explained how a girl wouldn't do that if shes relationship material

I wouldn't do it and it doesn't mean shit to me abd id like a girl who feels the same way

Fucking around is stupid and to me its a red flag
>>
>>17190276
Got to be damn optimistic in your choices
>>
>>17190305
I dont get it
>>
>>17190307
Sorry tired and bad english

Its like impossible to know what a Person will do 15+ years down the road
>>
>>17190325
Oh yeah same, im not sure if im typing or reading correctly anymore

Bit you never know thats true but if a girl wants to sleep around we can break up and she can go do her thing
>>
>>17189903
If you're going out with a qt and she wants an mmf, she wants the other dude over you.
>>
>>17190499
OP meant if she had a mmf before you met her
>>
>>17190148
This. The only reason MMF in the other thread was a red flag was because it was on top of the fact that she did it with a guy she knew her friend had a crush on, she bragged about it non-stop to another guy she apparently liked or he liked her, and she's a "nerd"

All of it amounted to one giant red flag saying, "I get validation from sex with men and i don't care who i hurt to get it" which is obviously not a good thing.

MMF in a setting with the woman otherwise being content and loyal in a relationship with one of the M's is no big deal.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.