[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never orgasmed, nor have I ever been horny. I have masturbated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I have never orgasmed, nor have I ever been horny. I have masturbated regularly since I was about 12, and had sex with several experienced/good men but to no avail. Why am I like this?
>>
>>17189777
masturbating wrong is my guess. change it up. Some girls just can't cum though, so you may be one of those unfortunates.
>>
>>17189777
Have you been in a relationship with these people. It doesnt matter how experienced you are, if you dont have time to know what a person likes and dislikes then its never going to be great.
>>
>>17189783
People who know what they're doing can't get the job done either.

>>17189795
Only one, but that was for about 2 years so that should've been long enough.
>>
>>17189777
What is your age?
Consider hormone boosting , low dose BC works, also take in more whole fats instead of low fat, this will actually aid you in having optimal hormone/ fat levels. Full fat will help you stay trim and have nice skin and hair, Eat lots of fish and leafy greens? Do these things and you will definitely feel turned on and sexy
>>
>>17189777
Your hormone levels are too low. You're estrogen deficient.
>>
>>17189777
Did you fall for the size-matters, everything is physical meme?
>>
>>17189914
No' dumb fuck. She needs to change her eating habits and boost her estrogen
>>
>>17189814
>>17189806
>>17189954

I've tried birth control once and it really fucked me up, never taking hormones again. My hormone levels got tested a few months ago, everything was normal except for slightly too high testosteron but nothing extreme. Also I've always been like this and have always had healthy eating habits so I don't think it's food.
>>
>>17189814
Testosterone is the hormone responsible for libido in both men and women
>>
Buy a Hitachi wand, crank that bitch on high and tape it to your clit. Your welcome OP
>>
>>17190205
lol. i like it. i wouldve gone with buy a sybian though.
>>
Just give me your adress and let me disappoint you even more
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.