[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /Adv/. I would appreciate any advice on where to find decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: duck face girl.jpg (151 KB, 563x720) Image search: [Google]
duck face girl.jpg
151 KB, 563x720
Hello /Adv/. I would appreciate any advice on where to find decent women. The culture in my city has made it really difficult to find half decent women, in regards to personality. More or less all the women i speak to dont do anything but go shopping and clubbing, im aware that good women but exist in my city but i have no idea where to find them. The women in my city look good but i cant stand talking to them.
>>
Is one who only sees shitty people around them also shitty themselves?
>>
>>17189773
not really. thats like saying Nietzsche was a shitty person because he critiqued Europe.
>>
How old are you? And where do you usually talk to women? There must be some in gyms, universities, libraries. Try foreign language courses. Yoga. Or any kind of self-improving courses, which aren't a scam or sect.
Don't friends or relatives know good chicks?
>>
>>17189797
im 22, i look about 18 though, so most of the women that show interest in me are normally a bit younger. i normally talk to women at clubs, pubs, randomly in the street, through friends, sometimes at boxing, through text if i get their number. im off university for about 4 months, my uni is outside my city, most of the women i speak to in uni are pretty cool, it just seems to be women in my city, or i dont know where the decent women are outside of uni? i dont really want to sign up to anything new really because i already go to boxing. i dont mind being single most of the time but sometimes i get lonely, and im not going to waste my time with someone who i dont like.
>>
>>17189797
cont. most of my friends are virgins, and the few that do know girl, only know the type i described in my op.
>>
>>17189765
Find a milf
>>
>>17189891
Where?
>>
>>17189891
i was actually lovers with a milf about 2 years ago, it was amazing. i think it was a one off though, i met her through facebook lol.
>>
>>17189797
>There must be some in gyms, universities, libraries. Try foreign language courses. Yoga. Or any kind of self-improving courses, which aren't a scam or sect.
Not OP but how does one focus on themselves and other things if they have severe depression because of no job? I feel bad because of no job and I don't have the energy to do anything else. I know that's bad and every normie does the opposite and focusing on other productive things but I don't know what to do

Just how do you do it if you have depression? Where do you get the energy?
>>
>>17189935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-0ETX4z_DU watch this, both parts. it contains better advice than i could give. i hope things get better
>>
>>17189817
Girls in clubs and pubs tend to be inhumanly shallow, so no surprise here.
Good girls of your age are probably studying elsewhere, work or aren't single. Try hitting on a woman who has some smart job?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.