[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Adv/, do normie guys like skeptical or reserved girls? Do guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: EvangelionAlignement.jpg (198 KB, 1124x900) Image search: [Google]
EvangelionAlignement.jpg
198 KB, 1124x900
/Adv/, do normie guys like skeptical or reserved girls? Do guys in general even like them?

I don't know, my personality is all about being aloof, trying to form opinions myself and be as stoic as possible. Was emotionally unavailable in childhood and teenage years, but I'm slowly getting better.

Losing hope here.
When talking to guys, I either act indistinguishable from one or try to fake being a normal girl. That, if a guy falls for me , he is confused, when I slip into deadpan snarker mood.

I feel screwed, anons. Yeah, you can get a relationship with zero personality compatibility, simply being nice to each other, but it doesn't sound like a long-term solution.

Looks don't go less than 5/10, ironically naive childish face, pretty ok body.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17189680
just do you. don't put on the act to get a relationship. The act works for sex but not for anything long term.

Like, how would you feel if you dated a guy who seemed really nice, and wealthy, and found out six months later that he's actually an asshole and took out a loan to try to impress women with no better plan?

It's a bait and switch.
>>
>>17189687
Yeah, anon, I'll try, thanks.
Kind of got burned with this one.
Still have insecurities and shit, you see.
>>
>>17189687
It's hard to believe that a guy would like a girl, who is the opposite of cheerful, wearing her heart on her sleeve and comforting. Every guy I liked, found an open, even clingy girl, and yeah. It's kind of real.
There is number one rule, that you should never damage a guy's self-esteem and it's a bit tricky.

About "bait and switch" thing, when I liked a guy, it felt so rude to start ranting and upsetting him, so I got more and more cheerful, it even started changing me. My emotions still felt abandoned, it isn't the right way.
>>
>>17189680
Jus b urself.

Guys have broad taste, anything goes. Don't flip flop or you'll play yourself.
>>
>>17189701
I was an emotionless robot for most of my life, I know how it can go.
>>
Make the first move

Also dont date normie guys if youre not like them it isnt worth it
>>
>>17189731
Yeah, well, there are a lot of different guys, some may find your behaviour more interesting and maybe challenging as opposed to the other (more common?) girls you mentioned
>>
>>17189768
>>17189769
Thanks, I hope I'll meet a guy who's into my type. They must exist.
>>
>>17189680
You are hot as hell to certain guys. My advice: don't change or fake anything.

>>17189731
>It's hard to believe that a guy would like a girl, who is the opposite of cheerful, wearing her heart on her sleeve and comforting.
>Every guy I liked, found an open, even clingy girl
Get better/different taste in guys maybe? I talked to a couple of these people on monday (girl and gay guy) and by today (friday) i had decided to message the girl i was thinking of, a girl kinda like you. The clingy and open shit is nice at the start, since everyone wants to feel loved and wanted, but it quickly (ie a day or two) gets boring as shit.
>There is number one rule, that you should never damage a guy's self-esteem and it's a bit tricky.
Kek, the conversation we just had pretty much started off with my insecurities, i don't mind at all.
>>
Be sarcastic, people like sarcastic girls. If you're smart make your jokes witty, that's always a plus. Find out what's funny for people around you.

I personally hate generic enthusiastic girls who think that they're special. If you're skeptical you should work around your personality and make it unique.

Don't fake being a normal girl. Never. I tried faking a normal guy and after three years my whole personality went to shit, I didn't have any hobbies or desires of my own, I just pretended to be a cool normal guy.
>>
>>17189782
Well im the type and i got a friend who's like it too
They are out there

Best of luck
>>
>>17189680
Never fake shit. Also be my gf.
>>
File: image%3A402259.jpg (26 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
image%3A402259.jpg
26 KB, 450x338
>>17189687
>>17189768
>>17189769
>>17189789
>>17189800
>>17189822
>>17189827

Big thanks, anons,
>have this nagging feeling, that to insecure boy, there would be far less comforting replies
I'll save this thread and put it somewhere, god, so I wouldn't be tempted to fake things. This problem has been troubling me for a year, i should fucking face it already.
No excuses for feeling bad about who i am. Everyone needs this kind of motivation.
>>
>>17190086
Dont worry so much
If i got a gf with my autistic ass you can get a guy too

God speed yo
>>
I don't like anyone who thinks they're being stoic because that's more accurately called pouting.
>>
>>17190086
>have this nagging feeling, that to insecure boy, there would be far less comforting replies
Don't worry, everything I've told you is what I heard from other anons when I asked for advice. Being female doesn't really matter if we're talking about a personality and insecurity. The only people who don't get comforting replies are whining boys/girls who threaten people by saying "reee my life is shit I'll kill myself" and then instead of listening to advice they start to discuss with the advisors.

Godspeed.
>>
File: 1462129753250.jpg (102 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
1462129753250.jpg
102 KB, 712x615
>>17189680
Girls getting guys is a pretty unfair thing. You can be like 100lb overweight and ugly and you will still get guys.

Get an autistic boyfriend though. Normies don't like to be redpilled. They just want to like safe memes on Normiebook and feel accepted by their normie friends without actually having an actual identity.
>>
>>17191106
Yet there are a lot of old single women. Life is strange.
That's too true, lots of guys play football and drink beer with pals and want to be normal. There must be a ton of introverted guys around, they hide or something. Maybe they have gfs already,
>>
>>17189680
I prefer deadpan sarcastic women. It's a trait I value in myself. Finding someone who I could be deadpan sarcastic with a fair amount of the time would be a dream.

Here's my throw-away email: [email protected].
>>
Be you. Anything that's not an awful clingy creep literally unmanagable mental illness has a market. Girls are cute for anything they do. Just be kind to people. The way you express it is up to you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.