[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best method to kill yourself? I'm at home, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
What is the best method to kill yourself?
I'm at home, it would be best if it could be simply done by using household supplies.
I'm considering several methods, like cutting my throat or hanging, but am a bit confused about what the safest way is.
Best would be some kind of med that lets you sleep in, and kills you painlessly in your sleep. Anybody have some advice on how to successfully off myself?
>>
Cutting, hanging, and especially pills are extremely unreliable and you're more likely to just injure yourself but survive.

The only effective ways are guns and jumping from extreme heights.
>>
Talk to me anon, I'm in the midst of a painful bout of depression currently as well. I care and hope you don't kill yourself.
>>
>>17189532

>safest way to kill yourself

your killing yourself. safety is not an issue!

im kidding i know you mean like, for other people who have to deal with the mess or for not ending up accidentally alive but suffering.

my advice? jump off a roof. if you argue
>UGH ITS TOO FAR
or
>UGH I HEARD ABOUT ONE GUY WHO JUMPED OFF A BUILDING AND IN A COMA NAD I DONT WANT THAT

then you dont actually want to kill yourself and will find an excuse for anything.

going to the nearest major city and jumping off the room of a tall building works great. it works really great. it has almost a 100% success rate after ten stories tall. and if you say 'there arent any bigb uildings near me'

its the last day of your life, just go take a road trip! or a plane trip. you may then argue
>BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND MONEY THAT I COULD LEAVE TO MY FAMILY

that also doesnt matter. it wont cost you THAT much to get there so they arent going to notice the difference, plus you'll just end up spending it on yourself if you live.

also
>jumping off a roof is more fun

its like a roller coaster of death.
>>
>>17189532
>What is the best method to kill yourself?

On cam! And please provide links. Come on, OP, deliver.
>>
>>17189565
Yeah jumping is a pretty good one, I just hoped I wouldn't have to go outside again. Not scared really, it's just the effort to take the bus there that annoys me. Also I tried getting to roofs on a bunch of 10 story + buildings, but every roof & window of any buildings aren't accesible. There should be at least one that allows you to take a jump somewhere though.

>>17189543
Cheers, good luck anon.

>>17189568
Uhm who streams themselves in the middle of a city ...
>>
>>17189532
Hey OP, really hope you dont go through with it. Tell us about yourself.
>>
>>17189715
>>17189543
Fuck those faggots
If you think your life will still be miserable on the future just do it. If you are miserable now but don't think you'll be forever then don't do it.
>>
Gunshot to head or jump off a big ass building - these are the two most proven methods for suicide.

Though, why would you want to anyway? I'm depressed too and never want to suicide because there's always a way out. I've been stuck in this mindset for 3 years but I know for a fact one day I will get out.

You can too, as long as you're alive and your brain is not mushed into a pavement somewhere
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.