[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumping time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1445469968974.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1445469968974.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl. She has to work a lot at a shit job so I feel bad for her. This week I finally get to come to her country and visit. Since she works so much I could only see her for a few hours each day but I told her this weekend I would give here 1000 euro if she took off so we could spend the full days together. I know that sounds beta but she does have legit expenses that are absurd and I thought it was worth it to spend those entire days.

When I saw her today everything was great until she asked me when I was going to take out the money. I had 250 euro one me and then the ATM would only let me take out 500. So I have most of it but still short, what does she fucking do? Tells me to fuck off and went home. Not even giving me 5 minutes to figure out how to get more cash out which was completely doable. This is on the middle of a crowded street.

She said she did because I promised I would have "all" the money ready so she could go to the bank that day. Something that I never actually did. I said I would have all the money today but told her that it would tough because of maximum withdrawals while traveling. She was zero fucking help when I brought up the proposal of pay pal or money transfer.

To top it off she just asked for all the money still and then we'll do stuff tomorrow. She did give me back the 750 I had on me.

I should be done with her right? I can't believe she did that too me not even giving me a minute to call my bank to get more. And knowing how much I had been looking forward to this.
>>
She is playing you.

All she wants is your money. Her being pissed about it is a good indication.

Walk away before you lose more money bro.
>>
>>17189424
I've already decided I'm never giving her money again, I was way too generous and she treated me like that? I'm about to call her and tell her there is zero chance of her getting any of the money I said and that she should just go to work, but I don't know if I want to break it off entirely and tell her/message her the very harsh things I've been thinking about all day.
>>
To top things off I get back to my hotel room feeling the worse I've ever felt in my life and there are two pigeons in my room I had to spend 15 minutes getting out because I left the window open.

In another question of advice should I ask to change rooms because who knows where those pigeons were on my bed?
>>
File: what-the-fuck-just-happened.jpg (31 KB, 552x360) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-just-happened.jpg
31 KB, 552x360
I just got off the phone with her and she tried to spin it like I'm the bad one. I should have just let her calm down for 10 minutes and she would have called me and found me. Instead it was bad that I chased after her to try and stop her from leaving.

Nevermind that I was following her through an area of this city I had never been to before in a country I am not from and had no clue where I was. I walked around for an hour afterwards calling and looking for her.

Her side is that she was angry because I broke my promise of having the money ready(which I NEVER promised I said I promised to go with her and get my money while we were out today). It is not so much about the money as my promise because her taking off work was a big deal apparently this weekend and had I just let her calm down instead of chasing after her we would of had a wonderful day.

Is she full of shit? Girls are so absurd how I am I the bad one? I was thinking of ending it right then and there just now but now she has me feeling like I should apologize or something.

>>17189507
I'm still curious about this less serious question. Pidgeons are nasty, do you think I'm justified in asking for new sheets at least. They were god knows where while I was out. I feel like I shouldn't even wear the clothes I know they were by.
>>
>>17189458
you weren't being generous, you were being selfish by trying to buy her time. I'm not saying she did nothing wrong here, but you should take a look at yourself too.
>>
>>17189410
Was this the first time you met in person? Dude, you were never in a relationship.
>>
>>17189667
From the very limited amount of info you have given us, yes it sounds very like she is using you. However, we only know your side of the story and nothing about the relationship outside this one day, so you really need to decide for yourself. It could be that she promised people that she would pay them money she owed them today, and you not having it has caused her a great deal of stress. There is no excuse as to how she acted, but there could be more to the story.
Or maybe she is pissed off at your obsessive dislike of pigeons, who knows...
>>
Which country are you from and she from?
>>
>>17189410
>I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl.
Are you sure about that? Serious question.
>>
>>17189677
This is probably true, I know I was being selfish but it just felt like this was the only chance I would have to spend full days with her. Her job(s) are shit and hard work so it felt like I was doing her a favor. Maybe that was stupid and pompous since I'm in a much better position.

>>17189682
No we have known each other for a year and half and have seen each other a lot of times, feels like more than I can count now. Things have only gotten really serious since the beginning of this year. We usually talk twice a day and for the record I did not meet her on the internet.
>>
>>17189677
This is probably true, I know I was being selfish but it just felt like this was the only chance I would have to spend full days with her. Her job(s) are shit and hard work so it felt like I was doing her a favor. Maybe that was stupid and pompous since I'm in a much better position.

>>17189682
No we have known each other for a year and half and have seen each other a lot of times, feels like more than I can count now. Things have only gotten really serious since the beginning of this year. Just so it's on the record I didn't meet her on the internet or through the internet.
>>
>>17189683
I'm starting to think that it was just because it was getting closer to the time banks would be closing. Maybe I should've just had all the money ready but jesus christ I had made fucking plans for the day.

She doesn't know how much I hate pigeons my old apartment was literally infested with them. They carry a lot of diseases and allergies. Not to mention their legs skeev me out.
>>
>>17189726
How can you be in a relationship with each other when you obviously have a completely unhealthy distrust of each other?
>>
>>17189708
if someone did that to me I'd feel belittled. There are reasons other than money that she can't take off work(sick days, deadlines, etc.).
>>
>>17189794
I understand that but this trip, that I had to do at this time because of work, was in the works for months then suddenly a few days before I leave it's all "I think I'll only be able to see you for a few hours because of work" so I made the offer and she accepted.

>>17189763
I don't know, she does things that make me think she's good and not trying to use me for money. Like giving me back the 750 today and if she really wanted to take a lot of money from me she's had plenty of chances. But at the same time what happened today still happened.
>>
>>17189667

What country
>>
>>17189887
I won't give the countries but to make this thread more interesting she's a prostitute. I tried doing everything even offering her money so she doesn't have to do it any more EVER even I don't get to be with her.

I offered 1000 so she could not be a whore for 2 days while I'm here and we can spend time together. Since we do actually talk twice a day over the phone. Then she storms off on me after not giving me a single minute to figure out how to get more cash, even though I have it in my bank account and had most of the agreed upon money. Then she did this to me today and expects the full amount of money tomorrow still(or never call her again). Even though that money obviously came with the precondition that I get to spend time with her.
>>
>>17189982
>she's a prostitute

lol at this
lol at this thread
lol at this "relationship"

just lol

What the fuck are you doing dude, just stop.
>>
>>17189982
She makes me feel like the bad one who screwed her over you knowing telling her I'd give her 1000 euro and going to give it to her if she wasn't a bitch and stormed off.

The nerve of her to still want that money after leaving me there like that. The sad part is I'll probably still visit her where she's a prostitute and give her the money because that money doesn't mean much to me.
>>
>>17189994
I really can't. Have you ever been with a GOOD prostitute? They're an incredibly rare commodity
>>
>>17189410
she didnt want to hang out with you in the first place she felt dragged and was pissed off to talk to you. thirsty nigga problems OP;
>>
>>17189410
actually that sounds ignorant because i have shit to pay too and would be pissed off to take off from work. but in the end she still didnt want to hang out. that doesnt mean she doesnt like you though.
>>
Post pics of the whore.
>>
>>17190027
feels bad man

>>17190029
Are you indian?

>>17190090
no
>>
>>17189410 (OP)

I feel like this happened in Germany for some reason idk, but to answer your question I feel like she's in it for the money.
>>
Haha op is dating a prostitute using him for money and yet is disgusted by pigeons

I hope she takes all your money and gives you AIDS
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.