[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it meant to be or should we never talk again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: college.jpg (340 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
340 KB, 2000x1000
This is a long story but I need advice
>I met this girl at a party at my college last year in September. The moment I saw her, I decided to talk to her and had a great time, I got her number and everything.
>The next day she texts me apologizing, she said she's been in a relationship for 3 years and if she was single she'd definitely want to go out with me. The whole "we can still be friends" thing goes over. I end up liking her too much and tell her I can't talk to her anymore.
>Weeks later she texts me because she feels terrible about how things ended and wants to meet up, we end up being less awkward
>I try to keep my distance for awhile but meet up with her a few times. I end up wanting to move on so I start seeing another girl and to make her jealous I tell her. We didn't really talk for a bit
>The relationship with the other girl lasted a week. I ended up going back to the girl and meeting. This goes on for a few more weeks.
>Towards the end of that semester I run into her at a party where I didn't know at the time but she broke up with her boyfriend. She initially did talk to me but stayed away because of this.
(1/?)
>>
>>17189274

>i met a girl at a party
>IS IT MEANT TO BE?

lol
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 265x190
>>17189274
>Towards the next semester I don't really see her. I unexpectedly run into her almost a month in. She invited me to eat with her which I did.
>She tells me about her breakup that happened two months earlier. I immediately ask her out. Jokingly said "When are we going out then?" She said she'll see. I then get a text asking if I was serious which I of course said yes to.
>After this I go into spring break which turned into a terrible break. She was so conflicted due to not being over her ex yet having feelings for me. It was constant torture of her saying she wanted to be with me and her saying that she wasn't ready yet.
>This continued and became a complicated situation. She had such a hold on me that I couldn't act on opportunities with other girls.
>The complicated got worse when one night, she was hugging me for too long, holding my hand and looking deeply into my eyes. I couldn't bear but to make a move. I kissed her, the thing I've wanted to do for so long and I did it. Unfortunately for me, it turned out she was high because she couldn't talk to me sober.
>The next day we agree that we need to talk about what happened
(2/?)
>>
No need to continue.

Find someone else.
or
Wait until you are both mature enough to handle a relationship.

Seriously, this sounds like high school problems.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4 KB, 285x177
>>17189316
>When we finally met, from my side I thought that I finally had a win, though it made it complicated I finally made a move. It turned out to be a lot worse as she told me her side.
>She cried hysterically after I left, though she kissed me back she felt she didn't think about not kissing me, she didn't think about anything. I wouldn't do anything terrible like that if I knew. Yet there it was, I was that asshole right then and there.
>She chewed me out for it but after she talked to me about everything and how if that ever happened that she wants to be sober for it. That I should feel bad that she was high at the time but not to feel bad that I had the courage to kiss her That yet again confused the fuck out of me.
>We talked again a few nights later where she explained to me that she's really not ready and that she's going to Europe for the summer I basically told her I'd give her the time she needs. It was fine until I drunk texted her about how I felt and how I felt.
>I had to avoid her after everything and I did until I ran into her at a school event where we were basically stuck in the same area for nearly 18 hours. I tried avoiding her there too until she found me
(3/?)
>>
There's really nothing else that you need to say, Op. Just move on from her. You'll get over her with time. Really not much else to say about it.
>>
>>17189363
>At this point I was just giving up on everything, I told her that I give up that I'll just quit on love and everything. I meant it at the time too. Suddenly as we stop talking this beautiful girl comes up to me and starts talking to me. We talk for two hours meanwhile the girl is nearby watching us while being completely jealous.
>I thought that I finally got some kind of win with a girl that was beautiful too. I even invited her to a college dance. It turned out that she was crazy and tried using me so that I could fight another guy she was also using.
>The girl texts me about what she saw and to be careful with what I was doing. Also some passive aggressive words on not being invited to the dance. Everything backfired on me and I thought it was the end of that.
>I drunk text again this time it goes into an argument. She ends up texting me apologizing and she's high. We're both some kind of intoxicated. She ends up inviting me to her room implying she wanted to have sex
>It eventually ended up not happening thankfully. Yet we got into a conversation where more feelings came out.
(4/?)
>>
Just hold out until the end please! It's a crazy complicated thing
>>
>>17189347
Bro this is /adv/
>>
>>17189415
>We text for a bit until things start to detail with her. We talk about how we feel how much we confuse each other. I tell her that I'm crazy for wanting to be with her. She brings up something that got to me, she said. This is the conversation
>"You're not the only guy after me, you know. I guess they all must be crazy"
> I tell her "or stupid"
>"So you think guys are stupid for falling for me?"
>"Maybe just me"
>"Then stop"
>"Fine"
>We don't talk for some time after until just before the semester ends. The day before she leaves she texts me about everything how thankful she is for me and how maybe we'll a new beginning when she comes back from Europe
>At this point I told her that maybe, but it's a lot to think about, I decide that it's best to cut contact for the summer. She says she's not okay with that but she agrees
I think about her every day, I don't know if I should move on or try again when I see her again
(5/5)
>>
uh, tell her to fuck off. ain't nobody got time for this wishy washy bullshit. either she with it or she ain't.

all this time wasted, you could have found a chick that doesn't want to string you along and is actually straight up with what she wants. some women get off on this stuff man, time to move on.
>>
yeah, cut her off. she's wasting your time and why would you spend time on someone who you're not on romantic levels with?
>>
>>17189878
So I just don't reply when she inevitably texts me, or do I actively go to her and say that it's not happening? I really could've found someone else, I guess that I need to let it go because it's not worth it
>>17190006
I don't know what level we are in but I guess that no level at all is the right thing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.