[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend had sex with some guy from my school before we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 150x150
My girlfriend had sex with some guy from my school before we were together. She told me today. I see the other guy almost everyday as we have courses together. How am i supposed to react? I'm really angry right now

I don't know what the fuck I am supposed to do because I never had a girlfriend before
help me /adv/
>>
Grow up. People have had sex. You're not supposed to do anything, because that's the past. Stop being a robot
>>
I love to slut shame girls for no reason as much as the next guy, but you're kind of exaggerating now. Being mad at her or at some guy because she had sex with him before you 2 were together is kind of ridiculous.

2/10 bait, I replied anyway
>>
>>17188900
Kill yourself... Please.

You have no control over her or any other persons past.

Fucking pleb degenerate.
>>
>>17188900
>before we were together.

Then that shit has nothing to do with you.

Get off of 4chan. You're being poisoned by foreveralone frogs who stay "involuntarily celibate" waiting for their virgin brides and robots who believe in telegony
>>
Simple... Ask her..

Should you both laugh together at how asy she is.. Laugh about the size/shape of her intimate parts?

Ask her how this liberal cock carousel bullshit is supposed to go down? She must know, she did it.

As for you, relax and realise she is nothing special. As she has proven.
>>
You only feel like that because you've never slept with anybody else before.

Put it this way, if you slept with 5 other girls before meeting this girl, would the fact that she slept with 1 other guy really affect you? You've fucked 5 other girls. You sound like you need to keep your numbers up because you're insecure.
>>
thanks anons
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.