[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend tricked me and told me she was 20 and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1462321471452.jpg (610 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462321471452.jpg
610 KB, 854x1280
My girlfriend tricked me and told me she was 20 and I'm 25. Shes actually 16 but our feelings for each other are really strong and we stayed together. Recently her family found out she has a boyfriend but they dont know about the age difference and havent met me yet. We dont know what to do about all of this. She wants to lie and say I'm 19 which I could pass for, and then tell them the truth when shes 18, but I dont really think thats a good idea. I'm also extremely scared about her family potentially finding out and calling the cops on me. Going to prison and having to register as a sex offender is obviously going to destroy my life and our life together. She assures me her family won't but she really doesnt know either. We really don't know what to do in this situation at all. Is there a way to guarantee or at least give us a better chance with her family?
>>
Don't lie, it'll come back to bite your ass later, very hard.
>>
Break up
>>
>>17188871
Let it go son.
>>
bail bail bail bail bail bail
>>
>>17188871
how big of a loser do you have to be to emotionally connect with a 16 year old when you're 25 yourself?

jesus christ, you people sometimes...
>>
>>17188903
HEY GUYS
WE FOUND THE 30 YEAR OLD CRUSTY HAG
>>
>>17188903
>This
/thread
>>
>>17188903
Says the virgin
>>
>>17189035
>>17189046

>robot damage control

16 year olds are a fucking ticking time bomb. Stop being retarded and break it off while the damage is minimum
>>
It depends OP some places 16 is the age of consent, it's just frowned upon. So you may not have to worry about being a sex offender at least.
>>
Bail.

First off, she's perfectly content with lying to you. The relationship was built off a lie. That's not relationship material, and plus she's fucking 16. No matter how mature she says she is she'll continue to act like a child to get her way by lying. In her head it's perfectly fine because she is immature.

Secondly, if you guys do last until she's 18 do you think her family will be chill about both of you lying to them about your real age? No they won't, and it will cause tension in your relationship.

This is a terrible idea all around. Get out before you're too deep.
>>
>>17188871
Tricky situation you have there. The best option is to tell her parents the truth, apart from having sex because then they can involve the police.
If you tell them that then the absolute worst case scenario is that they stop her from seeing you for a year. After she is 17 its legal and they dont have as much control over her.
If you dont tell them, try and keep it a secret and it all comes out somehow then yes, they could get you put on a register, plus they will not have respect for you and never be in favour of the relationship.
Another possibility that you have to consider is that she feels like youve fucked her over somehow and tells the police you have been fucking her as revenge. Then your absolutely fucked.
>>
>>17189122
If you bail and she takes it badly she can get you arrested.
>>
>>17189126
Not OP here, just a random anon. How can she prove he had sex with her?
>>
out out out out out get out out
>>
Dumppppp. Shes a liar, trickster, and a cheat. She's selfish. She wanted something and didnt care who she would hurt. What's next? She'll say she's on birth control? Then it'll be really too late.
>>
>>17189133
Texts from him about having sex etc... Even without actual proof of intercourse it is easy to prove the relationship existed, and therefore that it more likely that she is telling the truth about intercourse.
Also it doesnt matter that she lied about her age one single bit (to a judge). Of course it matters morally and ethically, but thats beside the point.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.