[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last night i did anal for the first time my gf , she was using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: eqFglCH.jpg (278 KB, 1280x1673) Image search: [Google]
eqFglCH.jpg
278 KB, 1280x1673
last night i did anal for the first time my gf , she was using a vibrator in the meantime and she we was really enjoying it.
but when she was about to orgasm she called me with her ex boyfriend name, she didnt realized it until i told her, she was very embarassed about it and she apologized, but i cant stop thinking about it, i feel kinda different about her now.
what does that mean /adv/? they were about to have a baby 2 years ago but she had a miscarriage and he became both phisically and verbally abusive, now he's just a drunkard with a shitty life and they occasionally text each other only on birthdays and festivities.
>>
>>17188865
forgot to mention, she said that last time she had anal was with him about 1 year ago and maybe she called him unconsciously, thats make sense since se was cumming so hard she almost fainted
>>
I don't know what to tell you

If it happened with me it would be insta-breakup
>>
>>17188865
it can happen inconsciously but yeah it hurts
>>
>>17188865
She still probably cares for him, ain't shit you can do but leave of it bothers you.
>>
>>17188875
i'm not even 100% sure she was saying his name because se was yelling something that in italian sounds pretty similar to this guy name but i heard it twice . i dont think i'll break up just for that anyway

>>17188887
i'm pretty sure she doesnt actually cares about him in a romantic way actually, their sex life was shit , he was one of the most anonymous person i've ever met in my life, i'll never get what she saw in him, he doesn't even looks good.
but getting pregnant of someone probably creates a strong bond
>>
Ever called your teacher mom or known somebody who did? What about relatives who call you like five different names while trying to figure out yours? It's just one of those things. It's possible that she was thinking about him so she called out his name, but it's very likely it was just a regular slip of the tongue where she wasn't thinking about him at all like in those other circumstances where humans do this all the time.

I understand why it feels shitty, but try not to let it bother you. Because it's very likely it doesn't mean anything unless she still seems hung up over him.
>>
>>17188930
>he was one of the most anonymous person
>getting pregnant of someone

Bitch got pregnant of a ninja lol
Nigga make sure you treat the kid well or you gon die
>>
>>17188946
we started having sex three month ago and she saw him only once because he was drunk and called her on the phone saying he was going to drive , so she took him home.
she talks a lot about him and i told her that this bother me a lot, even if she only says negative things about how shitty he turned out to be and how owesome i am compared to him, but she says she needs to do that to get completely over him.
i dont know, maybe giving it 2 or 3 more months and see what happens, and if she keeps talking about him all the time dump her?
sorry if i look retarded but i never had a serious realtionship and the girl is a bit older than me (i'm 19 she 26)
>>
Think of it this way: maybe her ex made her cum during anal like you did and she was simply reminded of the experience, harboring no attachment or feeling for him
>>
>>17188978

Good idea. Give it a few months, proceed SLOWLY and with caution. If she keeps talking about him and seems hung up on him, just tell her you're not interested in hearing about him, he has nothing to do with you or your relationship with her, and if she can't understand that then it's over.
>>
>>17188865

>FUCK ME CHAD FUCK ME!
>ERRR I MEAN KEK!
>>
She's still ready to fuck him on command. All he has to do is send her a text message.
>>
>>17189690
These redpills are really getting annoying. Good for you OP for being so strong through this, once my gf said I love you "celebrity idol" and I got hurt a little, but I'm an insecure faggot. Make sure to never make it something against her in an argument and just talk with her about it and how it made you feel. Ask questions that will give you comfort.
>>
>>17188865
people say the wrong name all the time. they get on autopilot, not just during sex. It isn't a big deal.
>>
>>17189728
>>17188865

Yeah except the difference there was that your gf was talking about a celeb idol - someone she'll never have a chance with ever.

This guy's gf is talking about about her ex. And not only is she talking about him - she's still in contact with him. That's 100% fucked up.

Op, I got knocked up by my ex of 3 years and had a miscarriage in a terrible car accident. He ended up becoming a coke addict and we broke up. Even with all of our history - I ended all contact with him, know why? Because I am with a new man now for the past few months and I have the logical capacity to understand that staying in contact with an ex would be disrespectful to my new boyfriend - regardless of the circumstances.

Also, think of this: Any woman would be pissed if her man was in contact with his exes - and any woman saying otherwise is a damned liar.

Don't be a doormat to this woman. You should give her the choice between you and him - don't put yourself down to the point where you are someone's 'safe option'.
>>
>wife says "gimme that black dick" while we're fucking
>I'm white

durrrrr am I in trouble guys?
>>
>they were about to have a baby 2 years ago but she had a miscarriage and he became both phisically and verbally abusive, now he's just a drunkard with a shitty life and they occasionally text each other only on birthdays and festivities.
jesus christ, are you me?
>>
>>17188865
You two are a bunch of degenerate asshole fuckers. You literally want to fuck in the wrong hole. Ask an honest doctor (if you can find one) I guess you're cool with perforated colons and sepsis. I feel sorry that humanity has become so shit-tier
>>
>>17188865
Keep it up and you'll be in diapers if you make it to 60
>>
>>17188978
>she talks a lot about him
>she says she needs to do that to get completely over him

This is a fucking top-tier red flag. She's still fucking him.
>>
You're so cucked you cucked yourself, find a new girlfriend and try to retain what little dignity you have left.
>>
>>17188978
Few questions:
1) do you live together?
2) how close are you and/or she to her ex?
3) does her family live by .
>>
>>17188930
>their sex life was shit
yet she screams his name as she cums
>>
>>17188930
>"Papa Francesco, Papa Francesco"
What normal phrase even sounds like that in Italian
>>
>>17188865
it means she thinks about her past life a lot which is no big deal. doubt that she masturabtes to him.
>>
>>17188930

If you're not listening to advice and you're set on not breaking up, why would you even post this shit you retard. You already have your answer.
>>
>>17189792
Kek
>>
File: selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg (64 KB, 760x1016) Image search: [Google]
selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg
64 KB, 760x1016
As long as the sex is good, stick with her.
>>
Fuck her in the ass again

If she keeps doing it, make her wear a ball gag while you fuck her, or throughout the sex tell her to say your name

Condition it out of her
>>
It's a habitual thing. It doesn't mean she's still secretly in love with him or anything. Don't let it bother you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.