[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woke up this morning. Hungover. Girl I had 3 year relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 400x300
Woke up this morning. Hungover.

Girl I had 3 year relationship and walked the globe with unblocks me on Facebook after emailing me and seeing eachother downtown since she has a new boyfriend.

Her new boyfriend sucks ass, so I don't know what that says about me, but she's super hot and smart. I don't feel like I'm glorifying either of them.

Anyways. Just talked to her on the phone for the first time in like 6 months because I blocked her on everything. That's a long time. If I go back to her I lose a certain friend who is a girl.

But we have a dog together. And she wants me to call her. She's the only girl who's strangled my heart since I was 6 years old. Cute and blonde.

What the fuck do I do? The "Game" sucks," and everyone l in it potentially has AIDS.

I really don't know if I should call her today. I woke up and got super stoned, took like 5 shots, and now I'm at work when she tries to call me. The timing feels off. Or perfect?
>>
>>17188725
Gotta move on, ese. Forgive her, but don't fall for her moves again.

She will definitely try to be in your life again when she relizes her mistake and its up to you to accept her or not.

Peace be upon you, brother
>>
>>17188739
Yeah. But she feels like the "One," or whatever.
>>
>>17188784
And I've dated quite a few girls.
>>
>>17188788
Yep.
>>
She beefed it.

You're going to have to live single fampai pick a tough goal like 7 minute mile or fixing your home or whatever and get cracking.

Your attitudes are gonna change sooner or later if you just put your nose to the grindstone.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.