[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of you are real and neither am I. We aren't real people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: skelly feel.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
skelly feel.png
17 KB, 633x772
None of you are real and neither am I. We aren't real people and that's why I'm such a fucking idiot. Is because I've spent the last five years of my life on the internet trying to get someone to care about me and I never realized that once it gets to the point where you care 1 percent about what anything on a screen means you've ceased to be a real person and you're just a digitized automaton from there on out.Everyone IRL is just waiting for an excuse to become a robot. Because humans are waiting for a chance to become non-humans, to not have to worry about what it means to be somewhat decent.

This is why the internet is so popular now. People are becoming full blown non-humans in drove, we are reaching a point where the human will cease to exist as anything other than an outline of virtual entities that are self-contained orbs all bouncing off of each other.

Considering this, should I just kill myself?
>>
Relax playboy. I wouldn't kill myself just get. How about you just not kill yourself and do something cool IRL?
>>
>>17188689
That's the point. There is no "Real Life" today. Perhaps there never was but there was at least a spectre of such. Now it's all illusion all the time with no relief of reality. Now you either accept your fate as a pointless phantasm or die.
>>
Don't kill yourself..... For all you know, the afterlife could be a terrible black void of nothingness or it could b sitting there listen to Jesus talk about affirmative action towards black people.

Now if you had like a terminal illness, like ALS or cancer which is causing you nothing but severe pain, then I can completely understand someone taking their own life, but don't do it just because you feel blue today. It's not worth it buddy.
>>
>>17188717
Did you even read my post? It's not just because I feel blue. It's because there is no reality to experience but the one manufactured by Internet corporations and their proxies
>>
>>17188724
I was 13 once too.
>>
>Considering this, should I just kill myself?

Considering your completely incoherent, nonsensical ramblings? Considering your 2 paragraphs with absolutely no meaningful point whatsoever? That is not a convincing reason to do anything at all.
>>
>>17188728
What does being 13 have to do with it? I'm not trying to say "Fug capitalism smash the state :DDDD" or something. I just don't see the point in existing if there isn't at least a veneer of stable reality to place yourself in, and if there's no point in living except to use everyone else to enjoy short term desires or ecstatic experiences

>>17188729
>nonsensical
Why

I hope it's nonsense because otherwise what's the point
>>
I did read your post, and regardless of that fact of whatever conflict you have with reality, the fact still remains, life is always better than death.
>>
>life is always better than death

Why
>>
>>17188734
Go to school Timmy your have an exam today.
>>
>>17188682
CRAWWWWWLINGGGGGG IN MY SKINNNNNNNNN
>>
>>17188682
Delusional honestly. First and foremost, The person you care for isn't " on the internet" you just use the internet to contact them ( probably because of distance). You are real and they are too. Just because you both use technology to communicate actually has nothing to do with how valid your emotions are towards that person. How does caring about what's on a computer screen become less valuable than caring about something that's displayed anywhere else? You're implying using an international network to communicate with distant people is unpalatable, as opposed to what? No way to contact people beyond your town or some neighboring towns? Consider the opposite of your argument. "Everyone is more real/tangible ever since we stopped communicating with others over long distance. Long distance communication is so incorrect that anyone who likes doing it isn't real and doesn't care about anything" that's not a very salient argument now is it?

Like what a close minded view of the world, " oh one person doesn't like me? We'll I guess the only reason that could be is because the internet makes us mindless and no one thinks for themselves and everyone else is to blame " nice
>>
>>17188724
You are either really young or mentally ill. There is real life.
>>
>>17188787
I'm 20 is that really young. Because I feel old as fuck, and would rather not feel any older
>>
>>17188800
Just get your mind off of it and go live you life. Chase some ass or play some video games or get a job go to school.
>>
this is a side effect of a lack of social contact and reclusion; you make assumptions about the world and have no intention of checking the truth.

Go live in your echo chamber little timmy, the world doesn't want you either.
>>
>>17188820
this. first half at least
>>
>>17188724
I remodel sailboats and race them. I spend weeks on the ocean without Internet. Don't extrapolate from your shitty life and project it onto the rest of us. Just because you don't do anything with your life does not infer that no one else does anything either. You're only talking about yourself in this thread. Obviously the solution to your melancholia is to destroy your computer and get a taste of the offline world. Buy a bus ticket and go traveling.
>>
>>17188682
im not even sure what your argument is. are you trying to say that people have become disconnected to their nature due to the influence of the internet?
>>
op, are you trying to say that more people are becoming neets because of the internet?
>>
>>17188717
For all he knows the after-life might be a heaven for people who come to his same realization and kill themselves.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.