[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My current gf and I have had a relationship since highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0013.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0013.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
My current gf and I have had a relationship since highschool and after we graduated we went our separate ways temporarily. In that time she had been with one other guy who she had sexual relations with and when that didn't work out she came back to me. My dilemma is what she had only known the guy for a few weeks or so before they had sex and that makes me feel as if I shouldn't be with her (keep in mind that this is the only girl I've been with my entire life). I don't really know who to turn to since all of my irl friends say that we were "made for each other" and I really do love her, but at the same time I can't get over how easily she gave it up to another guy and I feel like I'm missing out on something you know. I feel like if I end the relationship I'll never find anyone like her again but I don't want all of this other stuff on my conscience anymore. This isn't to say I just want casual relationships, no, that not my thing, but what if there is even the smallest possibly that there is someone else for me out there? Should I take the risk or should I just buckle down and deal with it?
>>
>few weeks
>easily

U wut nigga.
>>
Drop it like it's hot.
>>
>>17188773
What would you call it then? She said she didn't even love him or enjoy having sex with him, yet she still did it several times.
>>
>>17188811
The guideline for adults is no sex until the third date. She probably was just frustrated and horny. Why does it matter what she did when you were not together?
>>
>>17188608
idk go fuck some other chick and take her back I guess. if you feel that bad

thirsty guys everywhere waiting to fuck any chick they can.
>>
>>17188773
Bear in mind, that she also gave it up to OP, so she clearly has low standards.
>>
>>17188608
>temporarily
why?

The larger issue is she only came back after it didn't work with the very brief sexual relationship with the other guy. She will test the water again and again. I suggest you not stay with her and fuck other women and date and take your time before settling.
>>
Have some god damn self respect you fuck. Man up, dump her, she'll never respect you and yes you'll find another bitch just like her. There's thousands of women out there, you'll find her.
>>
I understand how you feel and that would disturb me as well.

My advice to you is talking to her about it, tell her you love and trust her but feel annoyed that she did it with someone she barely had time to know.

>She didn't like it
She could be saying this so you don't feel bad.

Also, do not lose sleep over this, don't let this get to you or your relationship will become an emotional rollercoaster, she did it, you would have done the same if you had an opportunity, it's over, she's with you now and that's what matters, if she is loyal and the relationship is going fine, it's all good.
>>
Hey, i am >>17188931

Just noticed the part you said she only back after the relationship with the other guy failed.
If she came back to you BECAUSE it didn't work with him that's a huge red flag. Don't be anyone's second choice dude.
>>
>>17188888
I used temporarily because she did come back, poor choice of words on my part, sorry.

>>17188931
>>17188966
I spent some time thinking about it and I talked to her about. I really do love her so I'm going to stay and work this out, I just really want to erase the thought of her having sex with another dude from my head. I just want to forget about all of this because it's not worth worrying about. It happened and it's in the past, what matters is that I don't want to lose her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.