[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be like them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
What is the secret of being a cool kid in schools and colleges? How do they not be a laughing stockpile like a person I am?

I'm tired of bring that weird guy who can't speak shit out when around with people.
>>
Well, if you want to be a likeable person by everyone, to begin with, you gotta have a lot of common ground - which means you gotta appeal yourself as the average everyman. You know in South Park, Stan and Wendy have generally speaking, mild, middle-of-the-road opinions about things, and although they are actually very talented (stan is quarterback, wendy is the volleyball captain AND the cheerleading squad captain, both always get top marks in class) they don't make a big deal of it on the show.
>>
Sure, confidence is all I see in them. But when I act confident people seem to not give a fuck about me and kinda receive me.

I don't have problems with anyone in my college but I'm that guy who everyone thinks is an inexperienced guy and often....I don't know what to say....I'm so angry and tired of being or seeming like that guy.
>>
>>17188529
*decieve not recieve
>>
>>17188529
Well if you have nothing in your track record to back you up as the confident guy who is actually good for SOMETHING, you won't get anywhere.
>>
>>17188519
Be attractive.
>>
>>17188767
Nope, it's being confident. You could be hideous, but as long as you're loud and confident you'll have people listening to you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.