[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do if my neighbors literally do not stop mowing lawns.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (911 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
911 KB, 1200x800
What do I do if my neighbors literally do not stop mowing lawns. Every single fucking day I wake up to the fucking sound. That retarded awful droning engine and the grass being cut and the mower running into shit. Even at fucking 9 am they are mowing lawns. They literally never stop. I live in a retarded hick town where people mow their lawns literally every single fucking day. I'm literally at a point where I'm just going to walk up to them and rip them off the fucking lawn mower this needs to stop. I wake up to a lawn mower literally every single fucking day.
>>
>>17188437
yo, same. tis the season I guess.

wake up at 6 am tomorrow and mow your lawn.

after it enrages your neighbors maybe they'll gain some understanding and realize that other people sleep too.
>>
>>17188443
Well I think the guy that does it early as fuck is taking care of a house that no one lives in. No one is ever at the house but there's always some fucking hillbilly over there at like 8 or 9 am mowing the fuck out of the lawn for hours
>>
File: Problem.jpg (72 KB, 670x720) Image search: [Google]
Problem.jpg
72 KB, 670x720
The problem isn't that people mow their lawns.

The problem is that you fly into rages that are taking over your life.

Seek professional help.
>>
9am on a friday isnt unreasonable. Get up and stop being a lazy fagget
>>
>>17188454
This, or make your house soundproof.
>>
>>17188458
How
>>
File: paper-crafts-egg-cartons-1.jpg (1 MB, 3195x2310) Image search: [Google]
paper-crafts-egg-cartons-1.jpg
1 MB, 3195x2310
>>17188461
/diy/ might help you there, or you could hire a professional.
Me and and some friends once soundproofed a recording room using pic related. It wasn't super effective, but it did make a difference.
>>
Same here OP. Isn't shit you can do.
>>
>>17188437
Literally said literally 5 times. That's literally 4 literallies too many. Anyway, just wear earplugs or ignore it. They're not going to stop. And there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
Sleep earlier
>>
>>17188437
I feel your pain. Fuck, now i'm hearing it in my head.

I don't think there's anything (legal) you can do about it except moving.
>>
try starting a night job while your neighbor is getting his roof shingled, and house resided.

worst summer ever
>>
>>17188437
Leaf blowers are worse. Try living in an area where you hear those tacos chattering and whistling while using a loud leaf blower. At least a lawn mower creates a nice smell. The distressed grass lets off that smell.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.