[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend who is girl that I've known and crushed on since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1458702051441.jpg (807 KB, 3000x1875) Image search: [Google]
1458702051441.jpg
807 KB, 3000x1875
Friend who is girl that I've known and crushed on since age 12 (I'm 21) decided to basically throw herself at me.

But I'm in a relationship.

She stripped herself fully naked (I kept all my clothes on and had no part in that) and then she took my hand and then guided it over her breasts and had me squeeze them. Then she masturbated and I just watched, then she held my hand to her vagina and I felt it briefly.

I am mortified now. I couldn't turn away... so I just watched this.

No kissing. No penetration or anything like that, and I wasn't into it.

Should I just pretend it didn't happen, never contact that girl ever again, and move on with my girlfriend?
>>
>>17188352
You were sexually assaulted. Report it immediately.
>>
>>17188353
this.

If a girl said

>friend stripped himself in front of me.
>made me touch his dick with my hands.

You'd go to police.
>>
File: 1464096249585.jpg (136 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464096249585.jpg
136 KB, 400x400
>>17188353
Kek technically you were. Try and push that you were raped.

But also it sounds like you didn't do anything. You say she grabbed you and guided you. At no point did you pull away? Unless you were shocked to a point of being petrified.
>>
>>17188353
>>17188355
I've...been sexually assaulted before. This wasn't that.

This was me allowing a girl to get naked and losing control when she asked me touch her, but refusing to kiss her, have sex with her, or do anything like that because that's clearly cheating, beyond a doubt, but I still feel awful that I didn't control myself in the moment enough to walk away or say "get out."

I let this happen because I had no impulse control. Even though I stopped her from having sex, touching my dick, or kissing me, I still made contact with a naked girl and I'm terrified that this will haunt me because I DID enjoy seeing my crush of 9 years naked and didn't stop the whole thing.

I don't want to ruin my relationship over this though...I really don't...I love my girlfriend more than anything in the world but I know she would be so angry about anything like this. It would ruin everything.

Is it possible I can just make sure nothing like this EVER happens again and bury it, never seeing that girl again and just leaving things alone? There is 0 evidence of all that and that girl will never and has never been anywhere near my girlfriend.
>>
Told you that opposite gender friendships can't exist but you didn't listen.
>>
>>17188358
I didn't pull away.

I lacked the self control and I want to kill myself over it. I can't believe I didn't pull away from her, even though she knew I didn't want to do those things but said she was "tempting me to make sure I'm a good person" and even though I stopped any sex, kissing, or her touching my dick, I didn't pull away from what she was doing....
>>
>>17188365
I realize...

>>17188358
>>17188365
My girlfriend has been away for months too and I was alone..
>>
Can I put this behind me and never let anything like it happen again?

The lesson learned is never to put myself in a position where this kind of thing could happen again. Don't be alone with strange girls like this, it's sketchy business and a bad situation to be in.
>>
>>17188385
Tell your girlfriend you were raped.
>>
>>17188388
No that would be a disaster. I wasn't raped.

That would end the relationship.
>>
>>17188385
May be a small consolation but you did do quite well considering the circumstances. "I wanted to fuck her real bad but I had the self control to dead fish at least and stopped her from touching my lips or dick." I'd still tell your girlfriend what happened if I were you though. Honesty is the most important thing, so just think hard about how to break it gently.

Oh and break off all contact with your old crush. She has to be dead to you now if you want to stay with your girlfriend.
>>
>>17188394
I'll break all contact..

I just don't think there is a way to tell her. I know honesty is important....it's very important to me too.. thank you for this advice
>>
>>17188399
Well, how did you get into the situation in the first place? Was she drunk? Were you? Tell us the story.
>>
>>17188401
It's going to sound bad...I was going shopping for an engagement ring for my girlfriend and brought my friend along for the ride and to help give female commentary on the rings. Then after 6 hours of looking at rings, we decided to pick up a pack of beers and go watch a movie at my place. My girlfriend has been abroad for months. She had a few beers while watching youtube videos and seemed to be drunk and then started taking off her clothes and trying to get me to be with her and I tried pushing her of but then stopped resisting but wouldn't let her have sex or kiss or touch my dick, like I said in the OP.

Then after she finished masturbating she went into the bathroom and I felt really bad for not stopping her sooner so I said "can we please just watch a movie without touching each other at all? I want to watch just one movie please" as a way to try and normalize the situation and she was already denying anything weird had happened at all and if I mentioned it she would act like she doesn't know what I'm talking about, so then we watched a movie sitting in chairs instead of on a couch and after that she said she was sober enough to leave so she drove home at around 4 am.
>>
>>17188411
It's a very good thing that alcohol was involved. "I was shopping with my friend (does she know her?) and afterwards we watched some videos. There was drinking and she she came onto me hard, but I resisted and did not cheat on you. Due to the alcohol I wasn't able to push her off as firmly as would have been appropriate, but I made it clear that I was not interested. I have already broken off contact with this former friend. I will never speak to her again. Please forgive me." Something like that. Dunno how best to work the ring into all of this.
>>
>>17188425
I see.
No she doesn't know her and never will.
Thanks.
>>
>>17188411
>>17188425
Basically stress the "even drunk I stayed true to you."
>>
>>17188411
>My girlfriend has been abroad for months

Yeah, there's no way she hasn't taken a good dicking or two. At the very least she has a story just like yours.
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (1 MB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
200w (1).gif
1 MB, 200x154
If you did pull away, I'd say tell your gf about it and be honest. But because you didn't, I honestly don't know what you could do. That could cause a shit storm and the other one could blackmail if she's psycho material.
>>
>>17188471
It's better the girlfriend hear it from him when she's calm than from the girl she does not know when she's emotional.
>>
>>17188484
Absolutely right. But it will not be pretty.
>>
>>17188411
So she tried to rape you, you did literally nothing, and you still invited her to watch a movie after? Just tell your girlfriend that, she'll understand.
>>
>>17188488
Correct, it won't be. But it I will be that much uglier if he isn't the one to tell her. That's the risk.
Don't tell and the girl doesn't tell: everything is fine except for the gult eating him.
Don't tell and girl does tell: relationship over, but you get the girl maybe.
Do tell and girlfriend doesn't cope: relationship over and you get the girl maybe.
Do tell and the girlfriend copes: you keep your girlfriend and, if she's a keeper, she respects you that much more.

It's tough but it is what it is.
>>
>>17188504
actually those scenarios don't seem that awful. Sounds like you might get with the girl if shit does go up with your gf.

Might wanna wait for a month or so just so you won't look like a massive cunt for jumping in as soon as it ended.
>>
>>17188512
The problem is that the second girl clearly has issues. While she's an option, she doesn't sound like a great replacement outside of the potential sex.
>>
Try to think about the reason why you acted like this. This kind of things say a lot about you and your relationship.
You're missing your girlfriend a lot, and instead of investing time and energy on the relationship, and communicating your problem to your girlfriend, you look for comfort in someone else.
Is your relationship as good as you think it is? Are you truly happy with her?
Think about these things and decide if you want to stay with your gf or move on.

I wouldn't tell her, anyway.
It has been an accident, a bad one, but you didn't fuck up too bad and she won't get anything from knowing about it.
If you break up, it'll make her unhappy. If you decide to work on things and stay with her, it will just ruin your relationship and break your trust forever.
If there's no chance of your girlfriend finding out, take it to your grave.
Cut contact with the girl, never mention it to anyone ever, and work on your issues.
>>
As a girl, I can tell you it's not going to sound good. It's just going to sound like you really wanted to fuck her but don't want to admit to it. And if you don't say anything, the guilt will show.

Your only hope is to confront what happened. If this girl tries to talk to you, you need a record of you saying that you were clearly not into it, are disgusted/ feel violated, and don't ever want to speak to her again.
>>
>>17188549
People who care about their SOs can't hide things like this from the people they care for. It'll show through.
>>
>>17188604
>People who care about their SOs can't hide things like this from the people they care for. It'll show through.
It really depends on the person.
I can tell if my boyfriend is having a bad day just by the way he breathes or how he uses punctuation, my boyfriend has a super hard time telling what I'm feeling or thinking even if I tell him. Just different levels of empathy and self control.
>>
>>17188635
If you care you will project it, but whether they pick up on it is up to them.
>>
>>17188352
Oh come on. You cheated on your girl by allowing yourself to stay there watch the full thing and touch her. You're a double bag.
>>
>>17188598
really? as a guy if my gf got kissed by a dude or something and she even drunk managed to push him away and stay faithful id be happy

as a guy if a girl came to me and started making out with me id first freeze because im retarded and then id push her as soon as i figure out what the fuck is going on

id be evil and the girl would be assaulted

stupid isnt it?
still the other person needs to know, id talk to my SO and i would forgive them if they seem honest about it
if they did make out and have sex? fuck no insta dump

and srsly this captcha shit isnt funny i just had to click on stores for 2 min to get an error
>>
File: Flirting.jpg (63 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
Flirting.jpg
63 KB, 500x662
OP you sound autistic, i'd tell your GF. She'll probably understand since she knows how clueless you are.

Though she'll certainly be pissed at that chick...
>>
>>17188496
That was because I couldn't just send her out right away because "that would be admitting something happened" kind of and needed a way to just normalize the situation..

>>17188512
>>17188524
I love my current girlfriend and will never be leaving her, and would never want to date this other girl.
>>
>>17188353
this
>>
>>17188549
>If there's no chance of your girlfriend finding out, take it to your grave.

That's what I would do, too.

You got to see your long time crush touch herself and felt up a titty. Lock that little gem away in your mind and move forward with your current relationship.

Also, like the other anon said, if your girl has been abroad for an extended period, there's a possibility she has been unfaithful. I would see what happens when she gets back before throwing yourself under the bus. Telling her what happened is gonna fuck your relationship straight to hell. It will shatter her trust in you because even though you didn't really do anything with the girl, you put yourself in the situation. She will doubt your actions from now on.
>>
>>17188352
hold on, a girl you've liked for half of your life is suddenly interested in you and you don't know what to do because you have a girlfriend?
>>
>>17189471
I would not ever date this other girl.

It's like this person said: >>17189450

There is absolutely no chance of her ever finding out or anything...it is like this: >>17189450
Ok
>>
>>17188364
>>17189450
This thread gives me hope that my sexual fantasy can become real.

Technically the guy did enjoy it, i should try doing this to my (since 12 too) crush some day. It's psycho, but goddamnit. I've literally been dreaming to fuck him since 13, I'm lost cause already.
Therevis nothing wrong with having a one-night stand or stuff above, if nobody is harmed?
>>
>>17188364
>I've...been sexually assaulted before

Well shit OP.

I came to offer a warning. If you dont tell your significant other soon NEVER tell them.
I'm speaking as someone who dumped a great guy after an ex forced him to do something vaguely similar (she kissed him and put his hands on her tits and ask him questions that put him in an awkward position). I found out from someone else and had to end it.

Regardless of what you chose, never talk to that piece of shit again.

Do you plan on being with your gf forever, marriage and the whole lot? Tell her

Do you want a good, solid relationship but its not what you want really? Don't tell her
>>
>>17190460
I do intend to marry her.

Why, if I may ask, would that make you say to tell her? She really respects me so much right now....I want to just never tell her. I am thinking I've almost rationalized it away and could just forget about it and there's no way she'd ever know
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.