[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help guise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
>Be me
>talk backnforth with a qt3.14
>she keeps and even starts talking to me
>sends some flirtyish pictures
>we were at a party,and her best gf started roasting me infront of m8s about not asking her out. Later on i asked best gf for some info
>turns out she likes me
>finally have the guts to ask her
>she says "its not a no,but not a yes atm"
and even explains that she had no past relationships

What to do guise?
keep waiting or just don't talk to her.
>>
>>17188350
Bail. Don't play this cunt's game.
>>
>>17188350
Lol that bitch just want's the attention. Tell her to fuck off and move on.
>>
>>17188350

Next time something like this happens, ask the girl out before it ever gets that far.
>>
best gf watched the whole reaction since they are roommates in college.She said qt3.14 is really unsure about going into anything because she is scared.You guise sure?
>>
>>17188371
>best gf watched the whole reaction since they are roommates in college.She said qt3.14 is really unsure about going into anything because she is scared.You guise sure?

unless she has the maturity of an 11 year old, she wouldn't hem and haw like that if she was really that into you
>>
>>17188371
Sounds pretty immature to me, but I wouldnt bail. Keep it up, but don't be a pesky attachment. Go out with her but don't label it a date. If you feel like she warms up, make a move. If you feel like she is uncomfortable, decrease the tension by giving her space.

Chances are that she really is insecure due to no relationships. For some girls that's a thing.
>>
Anon I want you to listen to me carefully.
Next time you see this girl tell her the truth.
If she's not ready you are, and if she don't get down on yo dick you gonna find a bitch who will.
>>
>>17188406 yeah ill just stop starting convos,see if she is still coming back.She is rather shy in my opinion.Even best gf said she is scared of m8s since we share the same circle.
>>17188409
I'll just talk to her privately when we meet at friend's crib.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>17188354
>>17188357

Yup. We're done here, OP.

I was going to say alternative explanation was that she's just nervous/autistic, but that's unlikely if her friend is aggressively pushing for it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.