[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ Let's build a library of solutions to common
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: sadben.jpg (20 KB, 310x377) Image search: [Google]
sadben.jpg
20 KB, 310x377
Hello /adv/

Let's build a library of solutions to common problematic situations that one could use to simplify his life.
You can post your scenario, and of course, answer to others.

I'll begin :
-Somebody asks you for help, but you don't want to, and it is obvious that you have time and can easily do it (you don't want to help because you simply dislike the guy, who doesn't know it), what is your answer?
>>
>wanting to make a catalog of social situations
Do you know how I know you're autistic?
>>
File: edge master.jpg (76 KB, 960x599) Image search: [Google]
edge master.jpg
76 KB, 960x599
>>17188221
>>
>>17188225
Why'd you post a picture of yourself?
>>
This thread is cute
>>
>>17188221

Yes i am, and we are plenty.
>>
>>17188215
2 options:

A: if you don't like the guy simply because of unfamiliarity (i.e., stranger, foafoaf, someone you don't have any history with and therefore no real reason to start "liking" them), then help them out because that's generally what social species such as humans do.

B: if you don't like the guy because of some sort of history, then this situation usually doesn't come up, but if does (they are trying to invoke a response: anger, jealousy, etc.), then decline.
>>
>>17188221

This has been done forever. Nothing autistic about it. Emily Post, motherfucker.
>>
>problematic solutions

So you want to have difficult ways to solve something that could be solved easily?

To answer your autistic question, you tell him you don't want to help him. If you already don't like him why do you care.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.