[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I'm sleeping in my friends room his sister wants to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464136823441.jpg (639 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1464136823441.jpg
639 KB, 3264x2448
so I'm sleeping in my friends room his sister wants to fuck me and she text me at 4 saying come fuck but I just woke up now should I go in there still?
>>
decide for yourself
>>
Keep us posted
>>
>>17188038
Did you save the pic of that persons cat?
>>
>this snek has overslept.jpg
>>
Fuck her
>>
>>17188274
i ended up not fucking her ugg beta forever
>>
>>17188038
Tell her brother.
>>
No she was probably drunk
>>
Depends, as long as you don't honk it'll fuck up the relationship and if she really wants you I don't see why not. Ask her if the deal is still on the table.
>>
>>17188565
no haha he would beat my ass.
>>
Fuck her next time. Make her scream your name and beg for your dick.
>>
>>17188623
she wants it bad. she was sending pics last night but I passed out too soon
>>
>>17188633
Post pics
>>
>>17188642
they are nsfw
>>
>>17188633
She sends you pics and you go to sleep? Must have been boring pics.
>>
>>17188647
Doesn't matter orpost them on/b/
>>
how old is she?
>>
>>17188653
well I replied and she didn't reply soon so I assumed she passed out but apparently not and I missed my chance
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.