[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chokers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 840x1036) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 840x1036
I'm a guy and I want wear a choker like in the picture because I honestly hate myself but is it ok to wear a choker as a guy? All the guys on the Internet wearing chokers look like douchebags
>>
Of course not. You'll look like, and rightfully be labeled a faggot and a douchebag
>>
>>17187642
>I hate myself and want to look like a flaming faggot so everyone else will hate me and throw rocks at me
is that not what you want. For everyone to look at you with disgust?
>>
Well shit I don't want to be a douchebag, though I am technically a faggot
>>
>>17187661
I knew it. Have fun burning in hell
>>
Haha dumbass! I am a satanist!
>>
That choker definitely screams "I suck lots of dicks"
>>
>>17187642
If you want to wear it because you hate yourself, what the fuck does it matter how other people perceive you?

It would make you hate yourself more if everyone thought it made you look like a douchebag, so all the better, right?
>>
Come on, even girls look lame in that
>>
wear whatever you want

who cares what anybody else thinks, fashion is for yourself
>>
>>17187642
Only if you are gay and emo
>>
I still cannot believe this has become fashionable now. It's the dress-up jewelry little girls would wear in the 90s.
>>
>>17187642
Nowadays I assume everyone wearing a choker is a tranny trying to hide an adams apple
>>
>>17187642
>I'm a guy and I want wear a choker like in the picture because I honestly hate myself
I don't understand. What is the link between wearing a choker and hating yourself?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.