[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was this guy I was seeing for a few months and I was head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
There was this guy I was seeing for a few months and I was head over heels in love with him.

He broke up with me and I was trying to let go then one night I got drunk and fucked up any chance of us being friends.

He made it seem like it was my fault that we broke up.. because I didn't meet his standards and it hurt me for a long time, in fact it still hurts. It hurts because I thought more than anything we were best friends and best friends could talk about anything.

Today someone told me he's bisexual. He always claimed to be heterosexual and I never thought otherwise. I think it's the reason he broke up with me because he met a guy and I was in the way.

It's just unfair that I feel like I was used because he just didn't want his family to know. I would have rather he just told me the truth and I walked away knowing that rather than feeling like shit for months wondering what I had to change about myself that made our relationship end so abruptly.

Now I have to go to court over something silly because he couldn't trust me enough to tell me the truth. I feel like I'm just a shield for closet gays because that's the third time it's happened except for this time I actually developed strong feelings for the guy.

fml
>>
/adv/ board rules:
3. All threads are expected to be constructive in nature; BAWWWing and venting is discouraged.

Did you have a question?
>>
>>17187336
/b/ is that way >>>
They might listen to you.
I hear they like tits.
>>
Are you fucking serious? I was going to chastise the other posters for their lack of giving a shit, but you really gave us nothing to work with.

Also

>Now I have to go to court over something silly because he couldn't trust me enough to tell me the truth.

Details? I guess that doesn't even matter. If you want a heterosexual bf I'll be your straight internet bf and we'll skype and talk about life
>>
>>17187399
>but you really gave us nothing to work with.
Because OP was just moaning and not asking for help. Don't know why OP chose /adv/ to take her mental dump.
>>
>>17187336
So let me get this straight, you went after some pretty Chad and youre supprised that he's gay?
I dont even feel the tiniest bit bad for you.
Infact i believe every tiny bit of pain you are going thru is 100% justified.
Burn in hell bitch.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.