[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to lay after getting her one on one? >just failed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
How to lay after getting her one on one?

>just failed with a girl one on one at my house
>first time hanging out with her
>i'm pretty sure she was dtf and still is...
>i just don't know how to make a move

when she arrived, we smoked an L outside on some chairs and had some distance between each other i guess, but it seemed to go well.

Then we go inside and I'm basically just completely struggling to even get close to her now... never make a move.

eventually chatting comes down to her asking what i have to do today.. she says shes got stuff to do.

i walk her out and hug her, but she also says we should meet up again...

I'm good at talking with her casually and making her laugh i guess... I just don't know how to verbally or physically begin any sexiual contact.

She's gotta be dtf if she still wants to hang out again at the bomb shell right?

Any help pushing things from casual to sexual would be greatly appreciated
>>
well if you're only interested in having a relationship with her and not just being her friend you could just ask her next time what she's looking for

"i don't mean to get weird on you or anything, but i'd really like to get closer to you, and I'm wondering what you'd like out of this?"

something like that
>>
>>17187190
We're both leaving the area in a week. I think we both have one night stand intentions... I just blew it, but she wants to do it tomorrow
>>
>>17187256
so go tomorrow and get shit done senpai you got this
>>
>>17187271
I'm trying man I really am
>>
>>17187308
Put on a movie or TV show and get closer to her.

Something stupid that worked one time for me was telling her "hey you've got something on your lips". She replied "oh really" and then I touched her face and neck and said "yeah me". Proceeded to makeout and go fuck.

Try things like that if you know shes DTF. Be confident in your movements and do not think about it.

You both leave in a week, you have nothing to loose if she turns out to be not DTF.
>>
the weed just makes you more self conscious and you doubt yourself a lot
>>
>>17187256

Try wine/alcohol next time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.