[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i take the shot ...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image-8.jpg (45 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image-8.jpg
45 KB, 620x413
got this girl a mk bracelet and earrings and gave it to her in class,asked for her number and then told her id catch her later and walked away. we didnt talk much and if we did she started them cause ima pussy. anyways i got her number 2 days ago and idk if i should start talking to her and fail or wait for a shot to talk to her again in the future when ill prob be more successful. do i take the shot and fail or do i save it and hope i get another chance to take the shot
>>
>>17187016

This autism tho
>>
File: 1450413636291.png (13 KB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
1450413636291.png
13 KB, 191x200
>>17187016
What the fuck did you just post?
>>
>>17187016
Why the fuck did you get a girl a bracelet before even talking to her. And why Michael Kors lol.
>>
>>17187016
Yes, call her. Take the shot. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
>>
>>17187016
Call her, even if you fail you have more experience to talk to someone else. Just don't give expensive shit to someone before you talk to them.
>>
You already failed at everything so you might as well talk to her.
One more detail in the story with which she'll make everyone cringe.
>>
>>17187016
Well I sure hope this is bait. It's hilarious, but if true you fucked up beyond repair already
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.