[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
Red flags on this girl?
>plays Video games
>Engineering Student
>beast in bed
>likes Star wars and all the geek stuff
>not so many female friends
>had a threesome (mmf) with a guy her best female friend had a crush on
>told the threesome story to the dude she kinda knew he had a crush on her (me)

Should I run?
>pic related middle one with brown hair
>>
>>17186910
I don't know. I doubt anything is wrong. The threesome story would be an eye opener, but not a red flag. Go for it anon. She's cute too, so don't fuck it up boy.
>>
>>17186910
>>plays Video games
Nothing to worry about
>>Engineering Student
No problem
>>beast in bed
Not bad
>>likes Star wars and all the geek stuff
Not bad
>>not so many female friends
Orange flag
>>had a threesome (mmf) with a guy her best female friend had a crush on
Giant Red Flag
>>told the threesome story to the dude she kinda knew he had a crush on her (me)
Giant Red Flag
>>
>>17186910
Get out before it's too late. Shes is a train wreck in slow motion
>>
>>17186910
The only red flag should be if she has a penis. If she doesn't, just try not to fuck it up.
>>
>>17186917
We had a thing for 3 month then she wanted a relationship and I bailed out

Got in contact again sent some texts and tonight i got the "oh i had a threesome" text (like 10 min after it happend)

I mean she is single and can do what she wants but a girl fucking the dude her friend has a crush on... Wouldnt call that a good person right?
>>
>>17186927
Elaborate please
>>17186926
That was my first thougt
>>
>>17186926
Found the virgin
>>
>>17186932
>a girl fucking the dude her friend has a crush on
Depends on the context. Maybe her friend doesn't care?
>>
>>17186935
in his defense the fact that she told him about a threesome she had pretty much guarantees shes not into him
>>
>>17186935
You are wrong, fruit cake. I had sex 4 days ago with a willing, live, agreeable female.
>>
>>17186938
No there is a lot of drama going on between these both right now. They live together and one just left the Apartment for unknown time till things settle down

I got no problem with that threesome just with the friends crush and the text to me about it... It is just weird
>>
>>17186944
Wrong
Completly wrong
>>
>>17186958
How many lasting, loving true relationships start off with the partner talking about getting double teamed in a text?
>>
>>17186958
you think that's a good sign then? because I would think i'm friendzoned at that point

if you had a huge crush on a girl do you think it would be a good strategy to talk about a threesome you had?
>>
>>17186944
OP here
I told her that she fucked up and I dont care for that stories.
She got sentimental and said in the end "blablabla i love you but i know i fucked up and its probably too late for that blablabla"

Sooooooo you can never take a girl saying this stuff serious but i dont know...
She was sure in love before i bailed out a few month ago
>>
>>17186976
>>17186981
Nah not a good thing i guess but it doesnt mean she friendzoned him

On dates i bring the sex talk up it works wonders...
>>
>>17186910
Threesomes where there's potential hurt feelings is a giant red flag. Few female friends as well.
>>
File: 1463176584666.gif (988 KB, 500x185) Image search: [Google]
1463176584666.gif
988 KB, 500x185
>>17186910

>Should I run?

If you like her, the answer is no.

If you don't like her, the answer is yes.

End of thread.
>>
>>17186989
oh wait so you already know she likes you? I misread that then, I guess it's up to you to decide if a threesome bothers you that much, me personally it would only bug me if it was with one of my dude friends. if it's some random guy I dont really care
>>
>>17187009
Once again the threesome is no problem but i dont know if i should trust a girl who fucks her friends crush
>>
>>17187018
Do you have other evidence about how she acts that would give more clues to her typical behaviour? As in, is this betrayal of her friend an outlier and she is usually a kind person and good friend?
>>
>>17187026
I think this is not like she usually behaves but we just spend a few month together
I met her friends and these are all cool guys
She met a few of mine and they also came along great
>>
>>17186935
I love how you can always tell is totally flustered and has no real argument by who throws the as hominid insults. "Slut", "virgin", whatever, it's all the same.
>>
>>17186935
found the cuck
>>
>>17187050
Then I would say give her a shot! Sounds like this one friend might not be around much longer with all the drama. The text to you about the threesome could have been intended to excite you or shock you, who knows. If while dating her you see evidence of betraying you or other friends or other negative behaviors you can think about ending things, but at least you'll have had a few months of what sounds like it will be fun sex!
>>
Get back with her right away! She sounds like a lot of fun! Three some - yes!
>>
I don't get what's hard to understand here.

You guys had a thing for 3 months, she fucked you like an animal because she's really into you, she got the feels enough to confess to you, then you bailed.

She thinks that you just used her for pussy. She freaks out because she feels like a naive idiot for trusting you. She doesn't like this feeling so she goes all "well I'm just an independent girl who does what she wants anyway - no man gonna get me!" and gives in to hedonism because it makes her feel good.

This happens to literally like 75% of all college students, male and female. People get to pretend to be adults for the first time, then they burned by someone real hard. They feel humiliated, which is then followed by 4-10 years of "HAH you're not going to get ME, I'm the one who's gonna game YOU!"

Then people get all bitter and shit once so they dive into the tumblr pool or swallow redpills.
>>
>>17187205
this tbqh

get a new girl op you broke this one
>>
>>17187205
anon's pinned it down
>>
>>17187205
bumping for the truth
>>
>>17187205
OP here
Could be... But that "break up" wasnt that bad..
No tears or something just two adults talking things out
>>
>>17187250
Fun fact:
We texted a bit more and some things dont fit... So that might be a serious case of attention whore
>>
>>17186910
>plays video games
like what? I don't really find that immensely attractive, particularly in girls who like to flaunt that shit to appear like they have something in common with guys.
>Engineering student
Nice
>Beast in bed
Nice
>likes Star Wars and all the geek stuff
>geek stuff
yeah, that's not really attractive to me either for the aforementioned reason. Too many girls like to say that shit to make themselves more "on the same level" as guys. Attention seeking if anything.
that's kind of strange. usually the girls who dislike being around girls make it a point to tell everyone about how they "just get along better with guys". and they're usually sluts based on my experience. It's not just that they dislike other girls, it's that other girls dislike her. You have to ask yourself why.
>had a threesome with a guy her best female friend had a crush on
yeah that's shitty. huge turnoff.
>told the threesome story to the dude she kinda knew he had a crush on
meh. maybe she just thinks your a friend she can confide in. i mean yeah she might know you had a crush on her but doesn't mean she knows that you still have a crush on her. Not sure how I'd feel about that.

Overall, I'd stray away from her. Something's off about her.
>>
>>17187433
Bro read the thread... These guys know each other for a while and had nearly a relationship
Also she said she loves him (wouldnt trust on that btw)
>>
>>17186910
mmf threesome isn't wife material
>>
File: 1438960125757.png (150 KB, 641x377) Image search: [Google]
1438960125757.png
150 KB, 641x377
>>17186910
more pics of her bruh
also, tough luck :D
>>
>>17186910
>Engineering Student
kek what kind of engineering ? multimedia ?
>>
>>17187581
No geotelematic stuff
>>17187576
No more pics sorry
>>17187514
I kinda understand that but i dont get why i do it
>>
>>17186910
Is that Munich?
>>
>>17186932
Eww no what a fucking skank.
Huge red flag, shows no qualms. She WILL fuck around on you and/or trade you up I guarantee it.
It's possible she's hard up for validation which is why she pretends to be a nerd, because it's easier to get adoration from guys that way. But I'm more worried about the last two. Someone like that can never be sated by one lover.

Do not touch unless you plan to pump and dump.
>>
>>17187949
probably the type to bust out the "i'm polyamorous!" card when things get boring. and if you refuse she'll just go cheat anyway and then blame you for not accepting her a special snowflake slut.
>>
OP here
I dumped her yesterday
Im too old for that shit...
>>
>>17187986
eeeh what if she was hinting that she and her friend were willing to do you?
>>
>>17187986
dann ist sie halt nichts für dich, aber schee mal einen anderen Bayern hier zu finden
>>
>>17188003
Nichts für jeden normalen Mann
Mir zu schreiben das sie mich liebt während die Suppe von 2 anderen Männern noch aus ihr läuft ist nicht normal
>>
>>17188033
JO das geht mal gar nicht, schade, aber wirst schon noch eine finden
>>
>>17186996
True. Amazing how much girls dig it when you talk about flings you had.
>>
>>17186928
Lowest Standards; The movie.
>>
>>17186910
Mmf is a red flag, the others can be ok
>>
>>17186910
Would wife so hard
>>
>>17187986
Mistake. You should have made her fwb.
>>
>>17188259
I got another girl for that
Got to keep in mind she texted me "i love you" while cum of the other two dudes dripped out of her pussy...

Its kinda fucked up bc its putting me more down than i expected
>>
>>17186910
She obviously an attention whore
>>
>>17186910
R U N
U
N
>>
>>17188804
>>17188379
Already dumped
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.