[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I moved to NYC for a job around 3 months ago and holy shit are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: basicbitches.jpg (69 KB, 625x475) Image search: [Google]
basicbitches.jpg
69 KB, 625x475
I moved to NYC for a job around 3 months ago and holy shit are all the women here dogs. They seem to fall under one of the following:

1. Boring, privileged white chicks who grew up in NJ or CT, went to a private college, spend 2/3rds of their paychecks on rent, and have no interests outside Beyonce, reality TV, and getting drunk with their guuurrrlllz
2. Hoodrats
3. Hasidim
4. Disgusting hipsters
5. Single 30- and 40-somethings who try desperately hard to act younger than their age

Anyone suggestions for meeting non-shit-tier women in this fucking town?
>>
>>17186850

>Hasidim

What in the flying fuck is a "Hasidim"?
>>
>>17186879
Religious Jewish women.
>>
>>17186886

Oh. I've always heard bad things about NYC women. I don't think anybody can help you. They seem to be universally hated even by NYC dudes.
>>
>>17186850

>all girls are either priveleged white bitches or fucking hoodrats

you're narrow minded.
>>
File: 1463618246558.jpg (11 KB, 218x192) Image search: [Google]
1463618246558.jpg
11 KB, 218x192
>>17186850

>Anyone suggestions for meeting non-shit-tier women in this fucking town?

Yeah, stop being such a picky, judgmental cunt. New York is the biggest city in the United States and you found a way to dismiss every single woman who lives there as not good enough for you. That's ridiculous.

Its more likely that your inability to meet women is your fault, not the fault of the 4 million + women that live in New York.
>>
New York City is a horrible fucking place to meet women. Find an excuse to go out to the suburbs and try to work some magic there. Something is fucking wrong with city people.
>>
haha, you fell for the trick.
you aren't supposed to live in the city you are supposed to live near by and go into it to hang out
>>
>>17186850
Off topic, but any advice to give for moving to the city for a job?
>>
>>17187543
I live in NYC, what do you want to know?
>>
>>17188738
I live in VA and would like to move there for more opportunities (education, work) but have no idea where to start other than saving money. How do I go about applying for work up there when I'm all the way in nowheresville?
>>
>>17186850
I'm sorry, anon.im from the southern Atlantic area and I think you should pick up a chick from down there. Women up north are bretty crazy
>>
>>17186850
there is a lot of cute gay dudes in hells kitchen and i got my dick sucked a lot of times in NYC. If you feel like you're bi or are kind of interested I would say go for it.
P.S boys suck dick better than girls
P.S.S if you're straight youre out of luck
>>
Live in nyc as well most of the women here are shit tier. The only ones with a good personality are just not too attractive.
>>
There are more women than men in NYC. You are literally in a buyer's market and you still can't find anyone? You better not move to Alaska or Wyoming, friendo.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.