[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the other night I went to a buddy's house and brought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (605 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
605 KB, 1000x750
So the other night I went to a buddy's house and brought my laptop. I was on the tumblr of a QT who's friends with a girl I knew in high school and am wanting to get to know IRL and when I went to use the bathroom, my buddy asked her an anon question and I didn't know what it was until she replied sometime later. I was irritated he did that and after I left and saw she posted a askbox game where it was "ask me anonymous question to make me blush" and I thought "girls like romantic stuff, lets suggest treating her right on a romantic date." Then later I saw what he asked her and it was some creepy shit about her being a naughty little gal for having a bunch of stuff tagged NSFW, and when I saw my ask right after that I became disgusted and afraid of her feelings, she doesn't deserve some gross creep following her so after breaking my friendship with that buddy I sent her some not-creepy asks but since my last one was about the name of her dog that she took a selfie with I think she thought that was creepy and blocked my IP which somehow blocked my own account from following her. And I guess she told the girl I know from HS too and now my account is blocked by her too. Should I try and tell both these girls the situation IRL and apologize for my ex-buddy's shithead post and my attempts to give her less creepy posts to balance it out and make her feel better that backfired thanks to my Autism (actual autism) making me not realize that I was making the situation worse? Or should I just move on?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17186763
move on
>>
>>17186763
This is not a problem. Get off tumblr and into the real world.
>>
>>17186786
I want to be their friends exactly for that purpose though, to gradually try and ween them of that shit site and it's shit userbase.
>>
>>17186782
But I still want to be their IRL friends. I want to introduce them to the non-tumblr world and, I hate to use this term because I can't stand /pol/'s circlejerking or half its retarded BS, "redpill them" so that they grow out of the tumblr world view phase of life and into the "ashamed of my 20-year-old self's retardation" phase."
>>
>>17186792

>I want to be their friends exactly for that purpose though, to gradually try and ween them of that shit site and it's shit user base.

Time to put your crusade on indefinite hiatus, captain save-a-ho. Its not your job to deprogram Tumblr idiots.

Move on with your life and start worrying about real life shit.

>But I still want to be their IRL friends.

And I want a unicorn that shits bacon cheeseburgers. We all want shit we're never going to get. Wanting something is not an excuse for behaving like a deluded fuck-wad to get it.
>>
>>17186763
Your friend was on the right direction, you shouldn't have ended that friendship. He wanted you to get laid. Or at least have a chance to. Those attention seeking whores on Tumblr like it when you talk to them like that.

They now think you're a creep for asking about a dog. But that's fine. You dont want friends like that anyway. Now, if you try to talk to them again, they'll think you're more of a creep than you already are. So there's no point in trying that again.

The only option you have is to move on, find another girl to obsess with, and hope one day she gets drunk enough to say, "fuck it," and have sex with you. Between then and now, worry about you, man. You're the most important person in your life.
>>
>>17186918
>He wanted you to get laid. Or at least have a chance to. Those attention seeking whores on Tumblr like it when you talk to them like that.
Except she never posted anything nsfw of herself. All her nsfw tags were reblogs.

Plus my ex-buddy wasn't trying to get me laid. He was just trying to be a gross fuck because he likes doing shit like that. Didn't mind it at first but that crossed a line.

>find another girl to obsess with, and hope one day she gets drunk enough to say, "fuck it," and have sex with you.

I don't want a sex friend, I want actual friends and a GF, which this Tumblr girl had posted stuff that implied she wanted someone to snuggle and just be innocently romantic with.
>>
>>17186883
>Time to put your crusade on indefinite hiatus, captain save-a-ho. Its not your job to deprogram Tumblr idiots
It's not really wanting to deprogram them. They're hardly "beyond hope," at worst they're a tad more extreme than the mainstream PC acceptance culture. They aren't the transtrender otherkin headmates attack helicopter kind of people thank god. The worst they'd get in backlash is "Okay, different but cool! You be you!" They're actually still quite sane. If anything I'd want to be more of an anchor of light dissent to prevent complete echo chamberness. Like not even overt "hey that's retarded," but more "see beyond that and liking them for them." I mean half that shit is a cry for attention, right?
>>
>>17186918
>>17186972
Hell,I don't even know if the dog thing did it. I just want to apologize for shit timing and an asshole ex-friend.
>>
>>17186972
What's her Tumblr? I'll tell you if she's a sloot or not.
>>
Look bub I'm not reading any of that shit. You really need to learn how to format a post.

P A R A G R A P H S
>>
>>17187284
I can space it if you like.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.