[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst idea ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So. I'm almost 30 and scared as fuck to go to college. Special diploma and school really made me feel like I'm stupid. I don't know what I should do. I want to provide better for my wife and I'm scared I'll just fail and accrue a shitload of debt to then have no way to pay it off. Slam on me if you want but some inspiration would be appreciated
>>
Believe in yourself and anything and everything is possible mate.
>>
>>17186565
If you're considering you you should do it. This is one of those moments in life you don't want to get to 70 and think 'shit I should have gone to college when I was 30, I wonder what might have been'. You should do it, life has this way of working out.
>>
>>17186565
how the fuck did you even get a wife if you don't even have your life together?
>>
That's what I'm saying. She's already awesome. 23 and a teacher. Here I am working for a crappy company going nowhere. Lol
>>
>>17186594
Then what would you be going to college for? Are you just doing it because you don't want to lose her?

Why not try picking up some art? Music? Drawing? Find something that makes you happy. I guarantee it's only going to make you more attractive towards your wife. Seems like she's in the boat supporting you already, just take a chance on something you love. Stay focused and determined, and who knows, you might find yourself in a "right place in the right time" moment with what you want to explore in life.
>>
>>17186580

Why do you assume he doesn't have his shit togather? you realize that he could have a legit job, but to get promoted or move to another position he might need a degree right?

Stop being so judgemental
>>
I work for amazon.com and my wife loves me lol. We just can't afford things like a house, having kids, things like that and I feel like it's my fault. So I'm just trying to see what I can do to try to better myself I make like 30k a year. But in florida where we live our combined 70k isn't quite enough to really get far.
>>
well i done absolutely in high school and i ddidnt go to university until i was 21, i have just finished my first year and i have done pretty good. alot of the advice i want to give you, might not apply to your study. for alot of studies, studying more = good grades.
>>
>>17186772
absolutely shit*
>>
>>17186565
Dear OP. I'm older than you. I failed my first year of college, fucked around for 12 years, got married, got divorced. Went back to college and paid for it out of pocket. Got my degree. It took me a long time, but damn...don't be nervous. You're never too old to learn and go to school. You're never too old to learn period. Study on your own , get a Microsoft cert or two. Get a comp tia a+ cert.

You can do it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.