[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gayfag here. How do I coerce my lesbian classmate into coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Gayfag here. How do I coerce my lesbian classmate into coming out to class? I don't want to out her myself - it would make me look like a dick, and she'll probably out me to class as well.
>>
>>17186432
bump
>>
Sometimes I think you're all homo for the attention.
>>
She'll come out when she wants to. Leave her be. Why does it matter if she tells everyone she likes pussy? Why do you care?
>>
>>17186450
I want to move gay rights in the right direction at my school, make a difference.
>>
>>17186454
At the expense of someone else? You're a selfish piece of shit
>>
>>17186454
And having this one girl be pushed into admitting she's gay will do that? No. When gay people come out they need to be comfortable with it, and it needs to be their decision alone. Not some cunt pushing them because they have an agenda.

You run around and make the school accept gays more, and when she's ready she'll join you.
>>
>>17186470
I'm a gay guy, it's easier for girls
>>
>>17186432
bump
>>
>>17186474
It's not easier for one gender or the other. Stop caring if she comes out or not because that's her choice just like it's your choice to come out or not.

Once again if you want the school to be more accepting of gays then you do it. Don't be a pussy and push another to do what you want. If you don't want to then wait until you graduate high school to come out.
>>
This is b8.
>>
>>17186454
>I want to move gay rights in the right direction at my school, make a difference.
Then be the change you wish to see.
>>
>>17186510
It's easier for girls than for guys. I risk physical violence by coming out.
>>
>>17186454
You're a piece of shit. If you want to do that, then come out yourself.
>>
>>17186522

And all the braver you'll be by doing it. You think change happens quietly? Nah man. You gotta fight for it.

You literally want a girl to fight your battles for you. How noble of you.
>>
>>17186432
Why are you trying to force her to come out? She will when she wants to; don't force her just because you came out.
>>
>>17186558
Like I said, because I want to improve LGBT acceptance at school
>>
>>17186587
then come out yourself. fight for your rights who gives a fuck if ppl start hating you. stand up for shit that matters to you

what happens if that girl gets killed. its all your fault then faggot

die for your cause
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.