[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had a girl over. It's been our third date, and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462826902560.jpg (123 KB, 750x706) Image search: [Google]
1462826902560.jpg
123 KB, 750x706
I just had a girl over.

It's been our third date, and the first time we kissed as well. I made her food and we drank wine and shit.

While intimate on my bed she suddenly tells me to stop when i try to zip open her jeans. Alright fair enough then. Then we kiss some more and it doesn't go anywhere.

Later she takes a bus home because she has work in the morning. It's been nothing but positive vibes from her beside that stuff on the bed.

What does it mean? She seemed horny as fuck and yet it didn't go anywhere. I know it could be her period, but i doubt it. We're both 21 and she says she has had boyfriends before me...

Also, i tried to get eye contact with her a couple time while we were laying there, but she didn't look back into my eyes a single time. She just looked everywhere else. Could it be insecurity?

Picture unrelated
>>
It took you to three dates to kiss her and you're surprised that she didn't let you get in her pants?
>>
Probably wants to take this one slowly. Wants to make sure you're not just gonna hit it and quit it?

As far as the eye thing, she might be autistic? On drugs? Maybe you were creeper staring at her.
>>
>>17186372
>we drank wine and shit.

Be careful about drinking shit you can get hepatitis.
>>
Yeah i know, but i also invited her home after the second date at the cinema, but she had to work early in the morning. Also the first date was just coffee.
>>
>>17186391
>>17186380
>>
>>17186372
She just didn't want to do anything yet; it's not that deep or complicated. Don't worry about it, it was the third date.
>>
>>17186399
holy shit! Right!? This is the one thing everyone fucking forgets. In the whole scheme of dating, you should be getting to know the person, vibing with them, finding out new about someone and if you want to take the plunge. This is someone that you might be with the rest of your life. And because of those reasons, take it easy and enjoy this person. Not everything has to be systematically in order of how society wants you to believe it's done; just fucking enjoy the ride for what it is.
>>
>>17186411
I wasn't sure if you could count on that in this date and age, but i guess it sounds reasonable.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.